Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats good?

today I:

woke up

made a latte

homework

laundry

made appointment to get my wisdom teeth pulled

did photo shit

tried to get limewire to work on my mac, failed.(help me bitches, it said i got a fire wall but it LIES)

girl came over

cooked

fucked

saw History of Violence(DOOOOOOOPE)

ate more food

girl said some fucked up shit

girl gave me road head as compensation for saying fucked up shit

end of story

im either about to do the brew or go out and take some night shots with this new type of film i got, still deciding

oh yeah, go check out the photos i posted in the DC war protest thread, yall gave me some good feedback last time with the killer-whore pics

week 3 of no work.

i sleep till 3, shit, eat, work out on the joeflex (no, not the bowflex, mine has been renamed the joeflex), and then i sit online looking for new jobs and girls. i feel so productive! actually, i linked up with this girl who is a model but she lives in cali, has kids, and her husband is in jail. i may fly to vegas to meet with her. she is so dope though, i just can't help myself.

i am about to drink some nyquil so i can try to go to sleep to get back on track with a normal schedule.

anything good going on for halloween. i think i am rolling to bklyn on sat to some party.

thanks fatbastard, i appreciate the kind words.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Oct 4 2005, 07:10 PM

week 3 of no work.

i sleep till 3, shit, eat, work out on the joeflex (no, not the bowflex, mine has been renamed the joeflex), and then i sit online looking for new jobs and girls. i feel so productive! actually, i linked up with this girl who is a model but she lives in cali, has kids, and her husband is in jail. i may fly to vegas to meet with her. she is so dope though, i just can't help myself.

i am about to drink some nyquil so i can try to go to sleep to get back on track with a normal schedule.

anything good going on for halloween. i think i am rolling to bklyn on sat to some party.

thanks fatbastard, i appreciate the kind words.

sounds like your living the life.the situation with that model sounds pretty good, but kind of sketchy with the convict husband. fuck it

just got back from my mission took good night flicks and shit, now im drinking, thats good too, yo when i saw history of violence they showed the trailer for DOMINO, that shit looks soooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooool im gonna start an anticipation thread on that shit for real.

gooch:

Model?

pics

NOW!

i posted a pic of her in the myspace thread. she is dope. i mean she isn't like a kate moss waif model, she has some meat on them bones, but the gooch is all about that plus size lovin' (along with almost every other kind). she just deleted her myspace profile so i don't know if the pic is still on there.

i think i can charm her into leaving her man and making a move with me. i am so down for that.