Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll bring the knightbat raps like a slap to that new tatt on your back of a black cat holding a 40 and a big mac/ i'm all about bad tattoos/ i'm all about e-crews with fags and jews/ white trash wiggers and spics and hipsters and hicks and deto's straight but he's still got a limp wrist/ goose got more gold than slick rick/ i got a gold plated condom for my solid gold dick/ my dick's delicious bitch now watch it twitch/ bouncin up and down to my pulse like hip hop heads with their hands up in da club!/ i had no intention of mentioning the dimensions of my member in this rap/ it's supposed to be about the knightbats/ but fuck that my dick is huge an it's black and my sack packs thumb tacks and bang snaps/ yeah that's right nigga/ plaow plaow plaow/ nigga i nut fireworks and it hurts when i ejaculate allow me to demosnstrate/ plaow plaow plaow/ i did it again/ i shot fireworks and thumbtacks out of my dick for my friends/ i lit up the night sky and hung a 50 cent poster in my den/ at the same time/ yo how fuckin dope is this rhyme?/ we're the mothrfuckin knightbats bitch/ can't ignore us/ grey goose oh shit i think i feel a chorus...

gee double oh es eeeeeeeee....

that's meeeeeeeeeeee.....

gee double oh es eeeeeeeeeeee.......

that's meeeeeeeeeee.......

(i don't feel like doin verse two now.)

yo that wasted a solid 20 minutes of work. almost time to go home.

what do you people have going on for the weekend?

i'm gonna sleep and hit up the gym. sounds like fun!

so, the end of the month is here and we have no plan to paint.

i have a 3 day work week next week and i will be painting at least 2 days over that weekend, fame will most likely be one of the spots, so if anyone is down to meet up there, give a holla.

went to a pretty dope party last night.

a nike company party, introducing there new steez, which is inspired by brazil.

it was a dope outside venue, some famous DJ from london was spinning, i forget who.

they had some of those dudes who dance/fight. fucking sick.

they showed a film they made about some young kids playing soccer who just had the most insane skills ever.

os gemeos were there, but they didnt paint. me and pen might paint with them tomorrow.

the girls there were so ridiculously beautiful. lots of models and fashion bitches.

silly me i forgot my digi.

sorry.