Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Yo guys, my phone is busted. So's my digital camera. Motherfuckin Dr Pepper bottle in my bag BARELY leaked on both. My phone WAS working, then this morn it froze and wont turn on. My LCD screen on my camera isnt working right, or rather the lense isnt taking photos, yet everything else works. Sucks dude, Im pretty fucked. I gota call Cingular and see how much this is going to cost me.

And I have a horrible ass hangover today.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Feb 26 2005, 09:29 PM

thanks, shit started going downhill at around 7am last saturday, just as igot out of the shower and got dressed to head up to fame.... fucked up a tenden in the arch of my foot on sunday, and my homey died on wedns. , i just want to put this week behind me... ill def be there in the spring though, i dont care if i have to crawl there....

yo cracksmoka, sorry to hear about all that.. We got plenty of more walls to rock.. This will not be the last event, and there is always space for you homes....

Originally posted by Glik0+Feb 28 2005, 01:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Feb 28 2005, 01:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Feb 28 2005, 12:32 AM

word, i have work tomorrow and i have been off for a week. i am hoping we get a snow day on tuesday though.

and my b-day is this week............................weak!!!

Oh shit, the big 2-5!

[/b]

25 hahaha i wish!!!

Goocher, Happy Birthday Bro. Hope you have One Serious Birthday.

DETO had one helluva weekend, too bad 12oz prophet rules and regulations forbid me to talk about it... (yeah, it was that good!) ;)

Starting to get ready to move. Just dropped the deposit on my new appartment. Gonna be moving 2 hours away from where i currently am so i may finish school.