Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by effyoo

that is fucking awesome.

how are the customizable parts going to work for the orange county thing?

idea: 'customizable' paint jobs.

dip the thing in hot water and you get a new paint job. or how ever that sort of thing works.

thanks. the OCC bikes are lke little toy model kits. you can unscrew pieces and change handlebars, fork, fuel tank etc. then there are also some big bulky plastic pieces you can put over the whole thing to make a "super chopper". it's lame, it look like armor, but ya know, the kiddies like that shit.

So in addition to my vestax pdx-2000 turntable and my rane 54i, i decided instead of another vinyl turntable to cop this instead:

http://www.turntablelab.com/turntables/pioneer/pioneer-cdj1000mk2.jpg'>

This is the CDJ-1000 MK2 and its off the chain. Lemme tell you, shit is sick. It's a beautiful thing to scratch and scratch and scratch and scratch without one single skip. It performs, maybe even outperforms, as any vinyl turntable i've encountered would. Here are some stats and shit. this shit go fed

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I had this awesome idea for a toy line. It was based on GI joes but they were called Jihad JOES. Basically they were updated and modernized arabic GI JOES. They have secret bases and all that cool shit.

You should run that by somebody and help me get paid.

THAT WAS ON CONAN OBRIEN A LONG TIME AGO

Originally posted by Glik0

I really cant wait for the Niggamoppa toy line to come out.

please note, MOPPA.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/StreetSlamCat59080.jpg'>

please also note- N.Moppa works for nickelodeon designing spongebob squarepants toys. before that he was working for fisher price designing sesame street toys. go to toys R us and pick up your very own N. Moppa designed "Rappin' Elmo" doll, today!

TUESDAY NIGHT

on tuseday night:

-the bar i did the 3-D piece on had an anniversary party...:spin:

-i had my picture taken in front of the piece for a totally ultra hip hong kong magazine...:cool:

-i got drunk!... :krunk:

-my girlfriend called me and said her grandma who lives in china fell down and broke her hip...:cry2:

-so i'm going with her to china to visit her grandma on sunday...:o

-i'm straying off the tuesday night topic here for a second, sorry, i'll get back to it. tonight i'm going to a wedding dinner. 300 chinese people and one honkey!...:shook:

-ok back to tuesday night... two of my good friends got into a big fight and their is now some lameass "drama" going on between friends. that shit is for girls. get over it, fellas. goose got no patience for it.:nope:

-i got propositioned by a bisexual guy to have a 3some with him and his girlfriend... i declined... :yuck:

-my drunk ass friend got into a car accident and totalled his brand new lotus elise. everyones ok but he won't be driving anywhere for a year. (thank god). i had an awesome night waiting in the hospital for them to do catscans on him while i plucked shattered glass splinters out of his hysterically freaking out wifeys chest and arms...:bawling:

-i'm not going out for a while. i need to take a break...:chicken:

dude, gooser.

That was the best scrap of information Ive heard in so so so so long.

I cant believe the N Moppa designs sponge bob shit.

Amazing.

Also. Id really enjoy a Glik0 toy.

PS: Come back to the US so me, you, the moppa, and others can just rock the fuck out.