yo, this new ghostface album is hot. uh-oh, i feel a freestyle comin' on!

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, motherfuckers..try rapping in another language;)

tesser/ worst rap: guilty as charged

well im studying a little japanese, and i know some spanish do to my location(not enough to hold a convo, just like taco, yes, no 1,2,3,4,5 chalupa etc.) so it wont be me rippin in foreign, i could ask my pops to type what i say in: italian, french, german, or spanish, but i doubt he would go for it.

MistaRaven is slavin for saving the ounce cause it's a haven for us knaves/ Seeks brings the regular reliance/ !@#$% is droppin mad science/ Browner will clown you on political grounds/ Vinyl Junkie and Rage are making some type of sounds/ Mental Invalid is coo but he only drops by for a few/ dlush is the girl everyone is trying to woo/ beardo is a stinkin hippie but it's alright cause hes trippy/ tease is even alright when he's not being so lippy/ OMFG LOLZ i didn't even know he painted/ I saw that shit an almost fainted/ Kr430n5_666: international man of mystery, the show and tell thread became a part of 12oz history/ Casek is part of the mushroom kindom/ iquits in china, i pushed some buttons once and accidentally ringed him/

okay enough embarrassment

Archived