Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
NOT A FAN OF EUROPEAN GRAFF

SORRY

yeah i mean that hitler youth fuckin bullshit is just sick, but dont make ignorant comments about an entire graf scene where the kids keep shit real like the old days.

How many crushed subways do YOU see rolling everyday in the states.

i know i never did, over here its fuckin insane and this is comin from someone like me who is from europe but grew up in the states.

Kids are straight nutso in europe they dont give a flying FUCK!

Big ups germany, find those hitler youth kids and beat it out of em though.

Got a question for any of you guys that know a thing or two about commuters and cleans,

If one were to have an oppurtunity to stay a semester some where in Europe where would your top picks be? Taking into consideration where I could bench the most running panels, have fun, nice women weather food etc. Germany Italy France? Any input would be appreciated.

Got a question for any of you guys that know a thing or two about commuters and cleans,

If one were to have an oppurtunity to stay a semester some where in Europe where would your top picks be? Taking into consideration where I could bench the most running panels, have fun, nice women weather food etc. Germany Italy France? Any input would be appreciated.

France, i would say, i stayed in Grenoble, a fairly big city and caught loads of panels running by the station. the yards there are fairly easy if you have a tad of expperience (and common sense).

The ultimate place, i have heard from a mate who's been there is the Czech Republic, some ppl on here could correct me if im wrong, but eastern european countries are often much easier and laxed tthan the US and western Europe.

Hope that helps:eek:

italy if you want lots of burning commuters running, fine girls/weather/food.

the subways there are hard to do, but some of them are still smashed. france is cleaner and you'll see less burners but you'll see quality streets/tracks. worst place to go is uk, nothing running even though a lot gets done, the buff is too good.

If I were you I would fly into Rome spend a couple of days on the A and B line although its difficult to get pics the trains fly in a thousand people get off a thousand get on and the train flys off again but being a subway the trains come every few mins so a bit of patience and luck you will see plenty of stuff although for me the trains are to smashed layer on layer windows buffed etc. Then when you have seen enough sub action catch the b line to pyram? (cant remember the spelling) and check the lido lines commuter trains, and that is the end station. Then catch a train down to Napoli jump on the metro (clean) down to montesanto station where the cumana line starts the trains are totally wrecked check that line out for aday or two then catch the circumvesuviana line fron napoli central station down to a stop called Barra where 4 lines merge then down to Sorrento end station nice and easy to get pics normally about 3 trains parked up for an average of 20 mins so walk round get quality pics , sun sea food bars go back home and put your pics and stories on here. Hope this helps

think you were trying to mention piramide? in Rome which yes although on the B line the B is just another sunway line they have commuters starting at piramide i believe go more to the suburbs which are also good, when i was there even though most of the trains were smashed like crazy for the subs and suburban commuters there was always some random completely clean trains that rolled in lol, and you may find good places to bench where you dont have to worry about what was mentioned.. about the UK i was surprised to hear nothing is running when i was there just 2 years ago (forget the subway/tube obviously if your in London though you never know) in terms of the Br's i got plenty all you need is more patience than in most other countries wait a few hours at any main station you should catch one or two panels as i had unless it really changed in two years, overall caught about 5 panels there and i was only a few hours benching overall, one time the first train i saw getting to London bridge i think had panels.. but someone correct me if it really changed in two years, Prague was fucking AMAZING two years ago has that changed to though?

Thanks for the information guys, I'm for sure staying in Poland this summer for a month at least. In that time I get to travel to other countries, my cousin owned a ups in Germany so hes pretty much been everywhere. Rome sounds like its for sure going to be on my list of stops. As for studying abroad I have to wait another year but I have many options, basically anywhere in the main western european countries.

Bucharest is destroyed at the moment.

Better catch it quick cause its almost done.

Youll catch loads of international action on the metro there.

Bench Roma in the evening. Less people.

Watch your camera and your money in Napoli.

Alot of small provate lines in South Italy are rinsed pretty hard.

Loads of it is crap tho.

I think Poland is all cleaned up for the most part.

Every writer there seems to only be interested in travelling

and then bragging endlessly about it.

heres a nice shot from Mexico City

1198635763_f.jpg

Just wondering what you mean by Bucharest being almost done TT boy would be a shame if it was because some of the stuff rolling out there at the moment is amazing, is it to do with them bringing a new type of train in there and them being heavily guarded? Any one been to Budapest recently because im off there soon for a few days I think some stuff runs on the commuters there but I dont know a lot about the place.

girl i know just got back from budapest and saw MAD shit running.

although some of the flicks i saw indicate that it was some younger hungarian cats rockin the trains,

i guess that goes to show how relatively easy it must be to hit that shit up over there.

beautiful city too from what i saw.

Just wondering what you mean by Bucharest being almost done TT boy would be a shame if it was because some of the stuff rolling out there at the moment is amazing, is it to do with them bringing a new type of train in there and them being heavily guarded? Any one been to Budapest recently because im off there soon for a few days I think some stuff runs on the commuters there but I dont know a lot about the place.

new trains are already there, and in the next few months will replace all the old ones. nothing runs on new ones. so ye within next 6 months at the most it will be dead