Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeh chill man i posted 3 pages, out oof like 100, its not like theryve seen the whole mag and are gonna not then go and buy it, i contibuted to that mag, then boguht it and got all my mates to get one, i was just doin the same, u can get more prieview pages on the website if you looked.

chill ya boots!

http://www.grafftorrents.com[/url]

If you like it then go buy it

http://www.grafftorrents.com is the most counterproductive pro-graffiti website around.

Scanning magazines and up/downloading dvds is killing the graffiti media.

If you want to know about quality and availability of new graffiti products, 12oz has several threads for this in the 3rd Rail section.

yeh chill man i posted 3 pages, out oof like 100, its not like theryve seen the whole mag and are gonna not then go and buy it, i contibuted to that mag, then boguht it and got all my mates to get one, i was just doin the same, u can get more prieview pages on the website if you looked.

chill ya boots!

Im very chill.

If you wanted to show the offical preview pages released by the creators of this magazine, you could have done so, instead of scanning and uploading other stuff.

Scanning/copying magazines is bootleggin, and will be deleted...

Scanning magazines and up/downloading dvds is killing the graffiti media.

Since when? Today theres more people (trying to) profiteer from graff then there ever has been before. It must be a million dollar industry and i'm not here to line their fat pockets.

I'l say again, if its a quality product that documents the scene, - made by writers for writers - I've got no problem forking out for the original

Since when? Today theres more people (trying to) profiteer from graff then there ever has been before. It must be a million dollar industry and i'm not here to line their fat pockets.

I'l say again, if its a quality product that documents the scene, - made by writers for writers - I've got no problem forking out for the original

a million $ industry?? no way. making a dvd or a good mag/book is hard work, and im pretty sure no one is rich by creating them.

DO NOT POST scans of graffiti magazines...

BUY THEM instead and support graffiti media.

All scans, except sacns of covers for informational purposes, will be deleted...

It's not like seeing a picture on the internet is even close to owning the original magazine/book. Not all media is available everywhere.

And why the fuck should you make money with graffiti media anyways. That's just bullshit.