Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Took a couple of days for someone to tell me the paypal link was broken... id noticed a complete drop in orders but didnt click..

im sorry! Working again now.

If your interested in Uk commuters, sketches, subways, action shots, and interails etc...

img1885s.jpg

img1889wk.jpg

img1890i.jpg

img1891yu.jpg

img1892jm.jpg

img1893gn.jpg

img1894l.jpg

Pick it up here.

http://midasyeh.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-here-your-honour-not-guilty-issue-2.html

Sorry, but i personally think that this PHIESTA, is tecnically super skilled, without doubt, but zero personality. So his graff really don t have any value. Mr MAks/Smash is one.. Inspiration is one thing, biting that much is toy stuff.. I would say senseless.

Peace

Do u have any brain to think that who do only talk in internet ,is only a lil poor unlucky bitch!? who da fuck is u for judge me?!! ah sorry mr. graffiti, u are the master..."those phiesta""he don't have a personality" "he do a train like a legal wall so he's boring"and BLA bLA BLA like a bitch!!!what da fuck'!!it's crazyyy!!!

i put my own hands on u if u come in my city and talk to me in this way!! and i learn u to close your big mouth!

at now in internet everybody are feeling kings, and believe to judge other people...but in the real life the things don't go this way..i do my things in the real life as a real man and i give respect to other people..i don't go around to talk bad about other writers!!

in my opinion the guys that judge an talk bad only in front at a PC ,are just stupid and poor haters!!u are so jealous that don't see how much u are ridicolous!!

talk too much dont' go noway..

Peace and love to all of my supporter!

PHIESTA_CRIMINALZ-CSF CREW

• Like 1