Seattle shits...

AbortionRingtoss

when you say Hiro is a "punk bitch" you are mistaken..Hes has been around and writing in the area for quite awhile..not to mention he is a hella of a nice and down individual.Why would he rep a crew with out legislature? when he single handedly has been up more than the entire crew?.When you tell someone they can hit up a crew..they do..dont tell someone they can when you dont intend for them to..maybe thats just me..

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 05-24-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you know me? basicaly how i feel about what you wrote is that you have your opinion and we have ares. i really dont care what anyones opinion is anymore because i realize what i go out and do is for me. i like simple and basic letters i like my shit to be read painting is just fun for me. i like to paint alot. yeah i have been painting since 93 with three years off. most people i know really dont care how good i am or what i do. so its funny for me to see that some how i became a topic in this shit. i just rather perfer you all shut your mouths and leave me out. because somone voices a opion doesnt mean we have to get pussy hurt over it. all though you catch me on the wrong day and say somthing somtimes i wll attack because i have alot of hate and anger in me painting just relives me. so please enough with the sour in these topics. for those who were giving suport thank you. i would just like to say i do illegal things im no hero and should not be looked up to for any reason i know i get alot of ups. only because i have heart and thats really all that matters. all though im still wondering if you know me? and if you do where from. too bad you have a po hahahaha

i guess you arent as slick as others peace

I didn't realize there were so many seattle heds on this site. I agree with disco in some ways. There are not enough people bombing shit everywhere. Like with fill ins. But there are different kinds of writers. I still respect seeing a piece in a good spot. Even if its a lil bitten. I do like that beuz and sour and esin roof on first. Seattl needs people to crazy paint. My mind is goin off some shit I cant really formulate my thoughts. IAre you who I think you are disco? Yeah...Big ups to Pi Rats.

Maybe you should email me if you want to talk about this..This isnt grafart..Please dont call people "punk bitches" especially when you cant state facts.Hiro is a friend and has history in Seattle.Maybe not in the burbs..Thank you..

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 05-25-2001).]

so your saying that you didnt go on public access and tell people to write triple f, because i watched the show and i did see someone say that and they even called "sour" or who was supposed to be sour and he said it to..... i dont write 3f but ive seen mad kids who arent in 3f who write it.... so whats the deal.....??????

seattle could use alot more bombing and tagging and it is thiers mad shit going up right now thats good i have no problem with tags or bombs or pieces sure a piece is worth more than a tag but how long is it gonna burn thats where tags come in and immortalize individuals tags burn a hell of alot longer than bombs and pieces in this city.

peace to all writers.

Originally posted by Comp:

i live near seattle, i'm not cool enough to be in touch with the scene. That's all i gotta say. I got this pic the other day though

polar%20bear.jpg

YOU DO!!!!! EMAIL MEE!!!!!!!!

Guest jack tripper
Originally posted by uselessuse:

YEAA!POST SUM SOUR BOMBS HE SICK!ANY ONE KNOW OF ZIPLOK??POST EM IF U KNOW EM.THANX

ziplok-heinous-taes.jpg

ziplok heinous taes

• 1 year later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

bump for socrates....its old and outdated, but you were looking for a seattle thread. so...uh....post more flics?

Even though this thread is old and I just saw it,I find it humorous that there are still a bunch a drama courses over there......Abortion has put in lots of work as did 3F.....Sour put in more work than most of the Seattle heads talking shit will ever accomplish during their "writing years"......I don't care what you think..........mostly everyone I have encountered in the emarald city have been cool as fuck with the exception of one dude from DCM....but it wasn't that bad at all-and it's worked out nicely...I'm going to bump this for my old friend KOSHER,who I haven't spoken to in at least 6 years........and all of the old ASL heads.....gee,I can't wait to move over there....haha.

Guest socrates

FUCK 3F, good job on your three months of bombing...gonna make sour come back so you have some to claim fame off of, still gonna hate on every young crew. I don't get along with PI but you are no better, atleast they still try and admit to not being as strong as they used to be..but wait half of their crew didn't stop claiming . Fuck all but like 6 writers up there any day i'd rather see TAKE tag then one of you guy's ugly ass "pieces".

preach on brother... that's what I was trying to get at MONTHS ago. when are you headed down to Cali? I may come home at the end of August.

let me know if you need to make another pilgrimage out east, I move into a new place next week. you have a fill-in on a fire escape right outside my window, and now I do too.

how are MR.TAKE and his baby?

NO.REMORSE

Guest ctrl+alt+del

its funny how this thread started with so much bullshittalking, and then i bump it for socrates and the first thing he does is talk shit. i find it somewhat ironic.

455- i didnt know you were cool with kosher, i see lots of tags of his whenever im over there.

i think this gosa is pretty dopee, i yoinked it off that seasickos site;

double edit. geocities is pure crap. just go to the seasickos site posted in this thread and look around.

Archived