Seattle shits...

AbortionRingtoss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest socrates
Originally posted by Godvito138

Kcr set thats whats up .God Forbid Die Foesho Anser loc Dren Bees J.R.Rider Alpo

big perm inch one oh boy . we cook beef with a george forman grill daddy get your mind right . its gonna be a cold winter oh and for those who want to know you can

find elvis on 140 and lenox btw 1st and 2nd holla at your boy. kcr set thats whats up

:rolleyes:white people:rolleyes:

Originally posted by w1gg3r

good things about seattle:

pulling hockey bags of krylon out of fred meyer on broadway twice in one day..

west seattle billboards in the daytime..

for all my homies.. not in seattle.. but whatevs..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00240840f00000017.jpg'>

i think the westside of seattle has got to be the most slept on part seattle. there is so many unhit spots to get, and i wont even get into the amount of racking it has to offer,the cost of living is hella cheaper, aswell. granted the graff that exists there is nothing more than just plain annoying. which reminds me of the last time i was rolling through delridge and noticed fresh abhor tags, which i noticed about every block or so for like three miles, that was cool to see in that hood.

and as far as that whole fredmyer shit goes.....what the crossdressing hermaferdike at the register was'nt on to you? that place was to easy, now its one of those places i can't come within fifty yards of. ha

Where did KCR come out of? I don't have a scanner so I can't post the little amount of old flicks that I have plus my mom wouldn't let me borrow a camera for "those damn graffiti vandels", cause I was a youngin then so once again PLEASE POST SOME OF SEATTLES HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know your history of OFA, Blues, Adek, Salem etc etc etc LA to Seattle originally. No offense but I have never heard or seen any of those guys, but thank you for the attempt though.

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by w1gg3r

xundertowx

aww man, i almost forgot about the best thing to come out of seattle in the early/mid nineties...

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Actually they are one of many chapters of OFA...which goes coast to coast...and yes they are the same OFA....

Yes that's true! And another thing..........there's a lot of members of OFA that also push DFM and UFR! So anywho.............

I heard Resk OFA DFM Is puttin work in NY, cool shit. Thanks for the schoolin Doc doom and whatever the other fake alias the other guy is using Idon't know where I'd be without you guys.

Originally posted by Eli

I heard Resk OFA DFM Is puttin work in NY, cool shit. Thanks for the schoolin Doc doom and whatever the other fake alias the other guy is using I don't know where I'd be without you guys.

Why do I have to be the fake alias guy.....Dr. Doom is the guy wearing the mask.......

Originally posted by Socrates

Not everyone from UFR and DFM pushes OFA though don't get them confused.

He said "a lot" meaning not all....but a lot.....

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Doom wearing a mask?!?!?

Why do I gotta be wearing a mask?

Without the mask no one would like me.................

I'm too ugly! ;)

Hey hey sorry guys, O.K. Doc you can be the fake alias guy and Intangible you can be the one wearing the mask, and Doc you ever heard the statistic of the "average graff write" White, middle class between the ages of 15 to 20 with low self esteem and a divorced family. Break the stereo types Doc everyone is beatiful on the inside hah hah hah :lol:

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Eli

Hey hey sorry guys, O.K. Doc you can be the fake alias guy and Intangible you can be the one wearing the mask, and Doc you ever heard the statistic of the "average graff write" White, middle class between the ages of 15 to 20 with low self esteem and a divorced family. Break the stereo types Doc everyone is beatiful on the inside hah hah hah :lol:

You know what?? I've got to know you because I've abused the living fuck out of that statement over the years!!

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Eli

Could be, let's test this out I'm going to be over at either Slie's place tonight or at Eat's place give a call and we'll link up.

It's official..............drumroll please.................................................

ladies and gentleman.............gather round.................

the unanimous decision is...............that..............

Eli and Dr. Doom don't know each other!

"Ahhhh.......Booooohhhhh!" the crowd yells!!!

It's okay folks...........join us next week for another edition of:

"Writers from the Northwest that think they already know each other when they're yakking back and forth over the computer but really don't!"

We'll see ya then.......

Doom / Jackass

Well now you got me curious, give me a hint like what crew(s) do you run with or what your age group is and this is Rod Hardin by the way, heh heh heh

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Eli

Well now you got me curious, give me a hint like what crew(s) do you run with or what your age group is and this is Rod Hardin by the way, heh heh heh Sincerely yours Big Isle One just reverse the screen name I believe I've spelled it out before on the computer.

Why don't you forward me your e-mail address through Intangible Fame?!?! Would that work? He's my little potna from back in the day mein!!!!! I'm just fucking with you........but he's probably the best way to chat if you don't want to drop your address or me drop mine!!?? If that ain't cool with you then let me know and we'll work something out......

Adios Eli.......:idea:

Don't you just love Mr. Hardin??? If it wasn't for that guy I wouldn't be writing at all. Thanks Rod!!!!!!! Let's go hit somethin? Of course, DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY

Archived