Seattle shits...

AbortionRingtoss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn seattle has to much beef just because of gay shit like that it makes me want to hide in a tunnel and paint there all by myself for the rest of my life. these people you have beef with are probably way more respectable than you because half of the people you listed i never have seen them hack any of the crews you speak of. and i happen to know a few of the people you have listed.

• 4 months later...

No No

THATS NOT GAUZER

I know for a fact. Whoever wrote that (and I know who), is really stupid. You should have done more research on him first. You listed GAUZES homies in that list. I know. I counted 5 writers and 2 crews that he is cool with on that list. One thing you should have known is that DEASER would have been at the top of GAUZES list if he really made it.

This fact is 100%:king:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by AbortionRingtoss

Some kids just like to see halfassed bubble letters I suppose. But that's inevitable. Sour biting Saber or Revok has to be one of the most hilarious things I've heard in my life.

i laughed too!:lol: :lol: :lol:

sours shit is weak as fuck:lol: :lol: :lol:

seattle's beef has diminished. only gay crap goes on. we need some real killer beef i want to see some dead bodies on t.v. and men crying like little girls. i think someone should have real beef and let me peep it. i'd like to see some toy ass writers go at it head to head. and kill each other so our world can be a happier place.

• 2 weeks later...

Re:

Originally posted by feezone

U know what I think all of U are toys. I write fuckin Rumor, Angles, Gauze One OSM UBK. I fuckin daire U to hack me. And U better name that shits to. Exspecialy all U that try to call me out on 12oz.

FUCK YOU BITCH!

You aint no Gauze! This is Gauzer Oner bitch! I got beef with none in that list except Larack. I had beef with YA crew about a year and a half ago and its basicly over nowdays.

As far as that list, your a fucking idiot! Stinkink is right, some of my homies are definately on that list.:rolleyes::D

Re: No No

Originally posted by stinkink

THATS NOT GAUZER

I know for a fact. Whoever wrote that (and I know who), is really stupid. You should have done more research on him first. You listed GAUZES homies in that list. I know. I counted 5 writers and 2 crews that he is cool with on that list. One thing you should have known is that DEASER would have been at the top of GAUZES list if he really made it.

This fact is 100%:king:

I agree with you. I know who made that list too. Its easy.

Look at the bottom of some of "FEEZONE'S" posts in the Northwest Superthread section. It says..."last edited by KR... bla bla bla". Thats the same thing it says on the bottom of all of "Intangible Fame's" posts. I know because I did research on this shit for the past week. I know who the Boss is too. Both of these 2 fools are underestimating the real deal. Dont think your slick by changing your login name on here. Im like Inspector Gadget mutha fucka:mad:

Originally posted by DANGERZONE

im sure you dont know who they are. i do know that stinkink is gauze. who are you trying to fool?

Do I need to say it again?? Im like Inspector Gadget. I know exactly who Feezone is. Im not here to reply to you posts trying to confuse people. Im here to set shit strait.

Re: Re: No No

Originally posted by GAWS

I agree with you to the fullest. I know who made that list too. Its easy.

Look at the bottom of some of "FEEZONE'S" posts in the Northwest Superthread section. It says..."last edited by KR... bla bla bla". Thats the same thing it says on the bottom of all of "Intangible Fame's" posts. Therefore, Intangible Fame is Feezone! I know because I did research on this shit for the past week. I know who the Boss is too. Both of these 2 fools are underestimating the real deal. Dont think your slick by changing your login name on here. I know this too. Im like Inspector Gadget mutha fucka:mad:

You did research for a week? Lame bro...you spend your life on the computer analyzing shit like hard on harding. Get over yourself, you know nothing. If you are who sent me that email talking about a 'rat' and playing both sides your a fucking moron. You dont know me, so dont try and act like you do.

On My Time

intangible fame (if)

Why lie about it? Theres nothing to fear right?:rolleyes:

Well, if Im wrong, tell me why feezone has posts acting like me in the Northwest super thread with "Last edited by Kr430n5_666" at the bottom. Thats the same thing you have on yours. Am I right?:king: Boom! Thats it.

You dont know me. Why do you spend the time on me like that? I love you too but I think we need to end this relationship.

Either way, I am Gause oner. And here is my REAL list...

Deaser (not the "deas" above^)

Eck

Ine

You were way off with your list. Big ups to the homies on that list

:lol:

• 5 months later...

senority

{yeh iunno im still halfbaked frm last nitre n cant fuiger this scanner out}

ne ways whys the 206 have so much beef its all bout whos the oldest n best n right now i have to say ubk {95}, ub been gettin crossed by ec n hella young ass writer that started cause they wanna be sumthing they dont even know

-Gauzer ur up dude- ive been kickin it wit anue and hitting up recently wit geno n he saw some prices sayin id be good fer ub tho said i gots to meeet u n devr so i got hella cans maybe we can bomb sumtime

Re: Fuck seattle.

Originally posted by feezone

all the crews there are gay. ecxept for OSM and UBK. all you other fag writers love to talk shit about us. but u are to pussy to even hack us or fight us. since you spend al yuor time on the internet stead of bombing like real writters. i'll call all U out cuz i no you gay nigaz iz on the internet.

all you have fucked with us so now u no u will get killed the next time we see any of you, you will die. Gay fags.

this may be hella old but wut tha fuck. wut are u talkin about u stupid bitch. shit all tha ppl that u dissed will straight up kill u. fuck it im out.

Archived