Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AbortionRingtoss

Seattle shits...

Guest Eli

Where did KCR come out of? I don't have a scanner so I can't post the little amount of old flicks that I have plus my mom wouldn't let me borrow a camera for "those damn graffiti vandels", cause I was a youngin then so once again PLEASE POST SOME OF SEATTLES HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Eli

You don't know your history of OFA, Blues, Adek, Salem etc etc etc LA to Seattle originally. No offense but I have never heard or seen any of those guys, but thank you for the attempt though.

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by w1gg3r

xundertowx

aww man, i almost forgot about the best thing to come out of seattle in the early/mid nineties...

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Actually they are one of many chapters of OFA...which goes coast to coast...and yes they are the same OFA....

Yes that's true! And another thing..........there's a lot of members of OFA that also push DFM and UFR! So anywho.............

Guest Eli

I heard Resk OFA DFM Is puttin work in NY, cool shit. Thanks for the schoolin Doc doom and whatever the other fake alias the other guy is using Idon't know where I'd be without you guys.

Guest socrates

Not everyone from UFR and DFM pushes OFA though don't get them confused

Originally posted by Eli

I heard Resk OFA DFM Is puttin work in NY, cool shit. Thanks for the schoolin Doc doom and whatever the other fake alias the other guy is using I don't know where I'd be without you guys.

Why do I have to be the fake alias guy.....Dr. Doom is the guy wearing the mask.......

Originally posted by Socrates

Not everyone from UFR and DFM pushes OFA though don't get them confused.

He said "a lot" meaning not all....but a lot.....

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Doom wearing a mask?!?!?

Why do I gotta be wearing a mask?

Without the mask no one would like me.................

I'm too ugly! ;)

Guest Eli

Hey hey sorry guys, O.K. Doc you can be the fake alias guy and Intangible you can be the one wearing the mask, and Doc you ever heard the statistic of the "average graff write" White, middle class between the ages of 15 to 20 with low self esteem and a divorced family. Break the stereo types Doc everyone is beatiful on the inside hah hah hah :lol:

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Eli

Hey hey sorry guys, O.K. Doc you can be the fake alias guy and Intangible you can be the one wearing the mask, and Doc you ever heard the statistic of the "average graff write" White, middle class between the ages of 15 to 20 with low self esteem and a divorced family. Break the stereo types Doc everyone is beatiful on the inside hah hah hah :lol:

You know what?? I've got to know you because I've abused the living fuck out of that statement over the years!!

Guest Eli

Could be, let's test this out I'm going to be over at either Slie's place tonight or at Eat's place give a call and we'll link up.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Eli

Could be, let's test this out I'm going to be over at either Slie's place tonight or at Eat's place give a call and we'll link up.

It's official..............drumroll please.................................................

ladies and gentleman.............gather round.................

the unanimous decision is...............that..............

Eli and Dr. Doom don't know each other!

"Ahhhh.......Booooohhhhh!" the crowd yells!!!

It's okay folks...........join us next week for another edition of:

"Writers from the Northwest that think they already know each other when they're yakking back and forth over the computer but really don't!"

We'll see ya then.......

Doom / Jackass

Guest Eli

Well now you got me curious, give me a hint like what crew(s) do you run with or what your age group is and this is Rod Hardin by the way, heh heh heh

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Eli

Well now you got me curious, give me a hint like what crew(s) do you run with or what your age group is and this is Rod Hardin by the way, heh heh heh Sincerely yours Big Isle One just reverse the screen name I believe I've spelled it out before on the computer.

Why don't you forward me your e-mail address through Intangible Fame?!?! Would that work? He's my little potna from back in the day mein!!!!! I'm just fucking with you........but he's probably the best way to chat if you don't want to drop your address or me drop mine!!?? If that ain't cool with you then let me know and we'll work something out......

Adios Eli.......:idea:

Yes yes yes what ever blah blee bloo....give me a line and ill forward as needed....pssssssh what the hell Iem the internet guru or some shit...And if he says he is Ron Harding then we gotta hook up fo sho! Push dem glasses up and lets go hit something right??

Guest Eli

Don't you just love Mr. Hardin??? If it wasn't for that guy I wouldn't be writing at all. Thanks Rod!!!!!!! Let's go hit somethin? Of course, DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY

harding is a hick from idaho or iowa or some shit, that thinks hip hop is a disease, fuck him

From what I hear...he is "down with you" as long as you drop names....and all i want is to be is excepted...it raises my self esteem!

Guest socrates

I never feared seattle cops...I feared UW cops and port of seattle cops.....UW cops have the biggest colection of grafitti photos I've ever seen, they have enough to charge with so much shit. Port Of Seattle cops will take you behind an abandoned building and beat the shit out of and then leave you in white center by a mexican bar....Seattle cops will give a hard time but actually have other things to do.

Originally posted by socrates

I never feared seattle cops...I feared UW cops and port of seattle cops.....UW cops have the biggest colection of grafitti photos I've ever seen, they have enough to charge with so much shit. Port Of Seattle cops will take you behind an abandoned building and beat the shit out of and then leave you in white center by a mexican bar....Seattle cops will give a hard time but actually have other things to do.

those BN cops ain't nothing nice either...

this is to long to attempt to read so...... ima post nonesense now to piss u all off

there take that hos

Originally posted by socrates

I see you on here alot......how do you know so much abou all of these agencies? Busted alot..Or are you employed?