160 STICK POST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

its not a joke and i hate this bitch!!! yes!

Tell mommy to wipe butt and give frijoles y tortillitas smooshie. Stay in own post whaa whaa.

bump for hate crew, we need more people?

i was wondering, you think this guy talks all fucked up to his friends everyonce in a while? like on accident instead of his normal voice? that would be funny as hell.

"hey no go sticcy to nitght tiem mahrsdf madngvei no no friend do anything go part to and yes? brwa har har har har, go go yes to store? no no? blargin ghghghaahahaha"

shit would be funny, i can see the blank stare now. hahahahah.

:confused: :twitch: :confused: :o hhahahahahah, you guys want join hate club? down to top sticcy brarg brarg brgagabha? no no stay top to blag blag blag no hatey poo poo heady crewwd, lag glag glag, brrrhurh. hahahahahahha

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

"hey no go sticcy to nitght tiem mahrsdf madngvei no no friend do anything go part to and yes? brwa har har har har, go go yes to store? no no? blargin ghghghaahahaha"

What mean. You make fun you go down hell and burn. Fire Fire. Make own fotograf postie why go here. Hate you. THey say Van Helsing like Exorcist but I got trick. Good girls with big nocknocks in there. That good

bump for doktor ein hundert und sechseig

yo sign me up for the fanclub, this dude is the only funny thing in this entire metalheads section.

what a buncha humourless, no ass-getting, magic card collecting, highschool bandnerds in here. "oooh man a chessie system, ooooh!"

160 for president

Here more good stuff for you. I get fotografs you no get fotografs. WHAA WHAA cry

baby. Come in here make go up. You so sad. Whaa whaaa. mommy wipe nose and cry

away. Whaa whaa whaa. Post fotografs or mouth shut.

20045183310064656402943.jpg

20045182992974624743517.jpg

20045183119009657307223.jpg

20045182439924834797860.jpg

20045188039744145944091.jpg

20045185522262412720578.jpg

20045185233410500867253.jpg

Look like eyeball. Scary.

20045183422718322116904.jpg

New FS guy yes? or AKA? I like old FS guys stuff

20045181889549928325776.jpg

PORE, yes you be president. You make postie go top every day. And tell others join fan club yes? Make it go top every day so high. Fan club each people take post bump it go top. One a day. Yes? Pore you tell them now. I no get it stick. Can't see button hit on screeen. I keep add fotografs yes? we make history. We rule. I be at McDonald's on freeway in hour. Vinita,OK I think city they say. You know? And no more email say trade trade. I no trade no more. If likey fotografs you make copy.

Originally posted by cheerleader

yo sign me up for the fanclub, this dude is the only funny thing in this entire metalheads section.

what a buncha humourless, in here. "oooh man a chessie system, ooooh!"

160 for president

but its not funny....maybe if i was a no ass-getting, magic card collecting, highschool bandnerd......then it might be funny:lol:

160... necesitamos los cuadros diarios así que usted tiene que salir diario y conseguir nuevos cuadros de la buena mierda para fijar... después cada uno le hará a club de ventilador pegajoso u odiará el club. ¡no importa qué topará diario a la tapa entonces ganamos!!!!

:king: :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

160... necesitamos los cuadros diarios así que usted tiene que salir diario y conseguir nuevos cuadros de la buena mierda para fijar... después cada uno le hará a club de ventilador pegajoso u odiará el club. ¡no importa qué topará diario a la tapa entonces ganamos!!!!

:king: :king: :king: :king:

you are right..

you are right..

¿al malo realmente pertenezco en el .. im del club de los haters un hater de mierda, y lo único que deseo debe ver cuadros en esperanza que veré uno mis el propios así que puedo ser feliz, yo necesita cuadros de mi mierda estoy faltando el alot... usted oyó? "topetón"

Originally posted by cheerleader

what a buncha humourless, no ass-getting, magic card collecting, highschool bandnerds in here. "oooh man a chessie system, ooooh!"

160 for president

i was in orchestra asshole.

but its not funny....maybe if i was a no ass-getting, magic card collecting, highschool bandnerd......

LMAO!!, he said "magic card collecting" aahhaha,, fareal tho, this is a collection of ridiculously lousy photos with even worse commentary....and funny?, hardly that 1 line right there that pffft said is funnier then any of those long thought out ramblings..this idea could have been funny, but the guy behind it just isnt that clever i guess....yall need some humor

Archived