FUCK THE MAINSTREAM

jhondoe212

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when your an mc,you get respect because you have skill.not because you drive an escalade or have a huge chain around your neck.all these douches with lil in front of their name and shit,they couldnt last 15 seconds in a battle against just about any skilled mc.they have no talent.

they are no talent ass clowns and if they were in front of me right now,id shoot their stupid asses.

Re: playlist

Originally posted by Seldoon

http://home.comcast.net/~rickjamesb1tch/awoeifj.jpg'>

look at my playlist, you must wanna tear my face off. hahhahaa fuck you, i'll sellout all day long if it gets my sister a new car, my mom a new house, and my kids are well supported. get fuckin used to it kid.

edit: I thought it sounded like I was saying that listening or producing this style of rap is selling out. To me it's ain't, i grew up with gangsta rap instead of de la, tribe, stetsasonic, etc. It's natural to me to listen to this instead of "real underground rappers" like sage francis, apathy, swollen members, etc etc.

im sorry yo. I dont mean to be mean . but this is just the kind of bullshit im talkin about. Fuckin lame playlist . But yea I still dont know you as a person. Thats your kind of musik and you like that shit. So Good for you. Someones gotta listen it.

Originally posted by BROWNer

when did weird al go hiphop?

with the release of 'i cant watch this'

a clever parody of mc hammers 'cant touch this'

and soon followed by 'amish paradise'

another clever parody of 'gangstas paradise' by artist coolio

weird al yankovic had broken into mainstream hiphop

and has been a hiphop powerhouse to be reckoned with ever since

and with songs such as 'trigger happy'

you can do anything but deny his gangsta roots

-this has been a 12oz real moments in hiphop moment-

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by When

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with the release of 'i cant watch this'

a clever parody of mc hammers 'cant touch this'

and soon followed by 'amish paradise'

another clever parody of 'gangstas paradise' by artist coolio

weird al yankovic had broken into mainstream hiphop

and has been a hiphop powerhouse to be reckoned with ever since

and with songs such as 'trigger happy'

you can do anything but deny his gangsta roots

-this has been a 12oz real moments in hiphop moment-

:lol: :lol: 'amish paradise' that song is pimpin

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

don't say "pimpin."

Don't say "nigga."

Go back to your vodka tonics and shut the fuck up...

Yo yo yo, mainstream hip hop is wack son. Word to ya motha, its all about the undergrizzy, ya heard? You know, like fucking all day I'm rocking my headphones in my back pack... Damn atmosphere is ill, b, i'm cop that new shit, for real.

I can't count the number of times a "real hip-hop" fan has said some shit to me like "if you heard my shit your head would explode" or "fuck this mainstream shit, it's so tired." But then I ask them who in the underground they like and without fail they say Aesop Rock and Atmosphere, or once "Slugs group, you know, uhhhh?" And then when I say Cage or Copywrite or Brother Ali, they say "who, nah, he must suck, i've never heard of that shit yo..." I'm tired of this shit, you are not original, you are not the only person that comes to parties with a chip on your shoulder cause you bought one cd out of the "Hip Hop/ Independent" section at tower. If one more kid trys to fucking freestyle at me like "bitch bitch, I make you itch, what?" I'm gonna hang myself from the inside of my run dmc tape... Get a grip...

Milton

"You talk about keeping tradition but you can't even keep the rhythm the dj is spinnin"

Archived