DIE.

DR+DELUSION

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I just read dr delusionals full post. And I see you say "the yuppie bars were packed"......you do realize your a fucking yuppy right? only yuppies live in "sprawling homes in the rural areas"....only yuppies drink fag drinks that cost what the people who clean your house make in an hour (i can understand if its a open bar but shit)....and only yuppies wear fucking clothes that cost 90 bucks for a white t shirt. right on righteous dudes!

see, the difference between me and Mr.Cockstar (who i'm convinced is a pathological liar), is that all the lousy crap that i ramble about was made possible by me, and me only. i rely on two things from my parents. one, a TEMPORARY roof over my head, and two, an education. and i only rely on them partially for my education. sure, those 2 things are prety big, and i've got it better than alot of people, but i don't see myself as a spoiled brat who has everything "served to me on a silver platter," as this other guy claims he is.

my social lifestyle is a product of working hard, scamming hard, and freeloading. anyone can do it, really. fuck. why do i care.

honestly, i'm ashamed for even engaging in this crap. it's actually kind of funny. haha. <<see? funny. goodbye.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

This is why everyone hates you.

No one gives a fuck what you wear or drive.

Cram it up your ass.

if you "didn't give a fuck," then you wouldn't care enough to hate me. this leads me to believe that you DO give a fuck. hey. my family isn't rich. anyone can have the things i have. it just takes some doing mmmkay?

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

man let me tell you all about my "shitty life" haha.

last night was killer. it was the final night of festival international, so the yuppie bars were PACKED with hot hot women and beautiful people in general. first some friends and i stopped at tsunami for some calamari, salmon skin rolls, edamame and sake, with plenty of valium for desert. the waitress was hot and was all over my baby face because i look so young and cute. i was wearing:

- black hugo boss undershirt

- black banana republic dress shirt

- black, dark red, and gold christian dior tie

- black D&G intimo boxerbriefs

- charcoal grey paper denim jeans

- keneth cole deodorant

- dunhill cologne

- black coach sneakers

then we hit the road in my immaculate eddie bauer edition SUV while blaring w.i.t. and drinking grey goose (thank you bailey) and orange juice.

then it was off to the sidebar, where my hot friend introduced me to her cousin whose mother wants to pay me a nice wad to do some massive paintings throughout their colorado vacation home. from then on out it was mimosas and amoretto sours and vodka tonics for free, as well as ###### and mutual groping with girls in booths.

then we wandered into a downtown park where we took turns throwing up in a fountain. we made a game out of it. then it was off to jessica's sprawling home in a semi-rural area for hot tub lounging and lake diving. then we all slept on the lawn under the stars and woke up early for church, since we're good chritians.

now i'm lounging in underwear and slides and eating grilled rainbow trout, snap peas, wild rice, and drinking a rockstar and a glass of fiji water.

yeah my life sucks.

and p.s. EVERYBODY who is IN THE KNOW like ME knows better than to EVER use the term "HIPSTER" unless you plan on washing your mouth out with turpentine afterwards. "hipsters" are cliche and played-out and dorky. my life transcends terms like "hipster." now lie to me. please. :rolleyes:

It's pretty sad that you have to use materialism to compensate for your lack of having a life. I knew plenty of rich kids who were wet behind the ears, snobby, had no friends and couldn't get any pussy, and like you, probably had a small dick. So they used their flat-screen plasma TV, their steak & lobster dinners, and their rolex watch to make up for being a lowlife scumbag.

And the fact that you are forced to go to such great lengths to prove yourself on a 12oz message board speaks volumes of how pathetic you really are.

You're no different from the other internet nerds who have to live their false superstar life behind an alias via the internet.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

It's pretty sad that you have to use materialism to compensate for your lack of having a life. I knew plenty of rich kids who were wet behind the ears, snobby, had no friends and couldn't get any pussy, and like you, probably had a small dick. So they used their flat-screen plasma TV, their steak & lobster dinners, and their rolex watch to make up for being a lowlife scumbag.

And the fact that you are forced to go to such great lengths to prove yourself on a 12oz message board speaks volumes of how pathetic you really are.

You're no different from the other internet nerds who have to live their false superstar life behind an alias via the internet.

bodda-bing bogga boom!

this was so on point imma quote it again...

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

</span>

^^so true... an example of that was this stuck up girl who i broke up with in high school (for being too conceited). she constantly bragged to everyone about how she was either going to be a famous model, singer, or actress. one day for some reason she had an outburst and went off on several people in the class including the teacher about how she was going to be rich & famous and how she would come back to us and laugh in our faces while we're still "broke" living in our "little apartments". well i ran in to her last year and the bitch rooming up with someone else in a 3 room apartment and for a living she changes kids diapers at a daycare center. not only funny, but that's an "ocean of reality" for that ass.

Archived