AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the fuck is had? you are off your rocker dude. i am so over having an argument about what real graffiti is. but let me ask you this...did YOU paint anyone of those pictures you used as an example? are you too afraid to post your own shit? let me know what you write punk.

gomer dac halfdead RGK<---

so you are the "unabomber"?

whats up with the new account to shit talk.

you are right...established spots.

but come on. that is evolution. dont let being jaded get in the way. if i didnt fuck up and go over old abs shit i wouldnt have met the dac guys. shit changes. for better or worse. go over em yourself if you have a problem. complaining on the internet never gets anyone anywhere.

are you spanish?

HurtsDonuts: i'm not the unabomber.

i took you to paint your first train, homie.

and, like i said, i don't have a problem with their style, so i'm not on here to debate shit like that. i don't care what you paint like as long as you love it and keep at it. i am just saying, mistake or not, it bothers me. i'm not furious, not throwing a fit, and if it really bothered me i would paint over it, but that doesn't mean i can't say that it sucks on here, too.

Going over Spoter is uncalled for. It's not "evolution", it's a buster move. He aint here to defend his shit his BOYS should.

no shit tough guy....you tell me one spot in town where someone went over spoter that hasnt been hacked by me. ONE SPOT. buff squad doesnt count. i am on top of it. on THIS subject your opinions are unwelcome and fucking stupid.

Archived