AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with this dude ^, but i think it's important to remember, nobody needs to know about your illegal activities. and running with a crew makes it much easier to get popped, because you raise your chances of getting snitched on exponentially (as in a whole lot).

as far as making austin hot... it's going to be scorching for people that knew dude or anybody he snitched on.... because remember, even if they didn't snitch on you right then (people that get busted, not just gimix) they can still snitch 6 months into a year/two year bid and get out much faster.

i know lots of folks who've done that on drug convictions.

gimix already snitched on zenac and scope,i dont know how they got radar probabley from scope or one of them.and yeh they are gonna start a "graffiti crack down" in austin.hahaha they've been sayin that shit for years anually and nothing happens except dumb toys get poped like that.

gimix already snitched on zenac and scope,i dont know how they got radar probabley from scope or one of them.and yeh they are gonna start a "graffiti crack down" in austin.hahaha they've been sayin that shit for years anually and nothing happens except dumb toys get poped like that.

Hopefully you'll get popped and we can all laugh at you and gossip and spread rumors about you on the internet while you're watching your life crumble and get sent up state for a couple years. All disrespectfull like... like you're doing now.

first of all, shut fuck up atxbomber, your stupid as fuck and your retarded ass comments are showing it. No one knows for sure that gimix snitched just because the paper said he did, it also said that MPR stand for mafia graffiti riders, and that we target churches, schools and business. the paper doesnt mean shit. Second of all, austins definately getting damn hot and everyone should watch out. None of us are snitchen but toys will be if they get caught.

first of all, shut fuck up atxbomber, your stupid as fuck and your retarded ass comments are showing it. No one knows for sure that gimix snitched just because the paper said he did, it also said that MPR stand for mafia graffiti riders, and that we target churches, schools and business. the paper doesnt mean shit. Second of all, austins definately getting damn hot and everyone should watch out. None of us are snitchen but toys will be if they get caught.

pshhh fuck you toy your just mad cuz you got poped you dumb bitch.

who the hell is atx bomber?

I did a little digging...

shaggy and smoky haha dude yall need to chill ive never seen you cross anything out around a mill.im ares,you need to chill out ive seen smokys ups and like 2 of your "throws".smoky has nice places that he has hit but man its like a fuckin line with an outline around it you better stop talking all this shit.we need to chill though

Ha ha, dude's coming at somebody neck talking shit then saying "we need to chill though":lol: Priceless!

I'm not from Austin. Is this dude "Ares" aka "atxbomber" even legit?

Archived