AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

hes talking about how you have camel toe and you like to stroke kilbasa sausage......well actually maybe i need a berger before i watch that guy radar on mash and morn the loss of my big toes because as we all know a deaf horse singing the anthem of a nation of gomer pile wannabes is rather dangerous when someone named francis is screaming "mas tacos por la dober-man pinicher" etc etc i die and vomit in the process...my organs need phiksin and my dirty little habiits die hard when a joker smeres my enzo ferrari with drity graffiti.......I H8 U all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hes talking about how you have camel toe and you like to stroke kilbasa sausage......well actually maybe i need a berger before i watch that guy radar on mash and morn the loss of my big toes because as we all know a deaf horse singing the anthem of a nation of gomer pile wannabes is rather dangerous when someone named francis is screaming "mas tacos por la dober-man pinicher" etc etc i die and vomit in the process...my organs need phiksin and my dirty little habiits die hard when a joker smeres my enzo ferrari with drity graffiti.......I H8 U all

What is this? Coke head hipster talk? Since you fags are cross talking like Nyles and Frazier Crane at a sorarity party I'm going to take it like you're talking shit. I already know who Golt45 is, now tell me what you write "Roll on" and when we meet we'll see what's up.:D

if any one here knows a faggot name greg davis.if so kick is ass cause hes the one ratting out spots to his brother in law who works for the police.fuck you greg davis you bitch ass snitch always doped up on drugs and ripping your boys off, you are going to get yours you fucking snitch

Stomp his teeth out.

Archived