AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------

From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=4716429'>NASTY NIX</a>

Date: Sep 8, 2006 10:25 AM

To repost this press reply to sender then copy to get the codes for newspaper article and the news clip

as u know i am a supporter of urban graffiti and recently some of u may not know but there was a graffiti event that went on in san antonio "clogged caps 5" this is a annual event were many graffitti artist that are very talented all come together for only a short period of time to express their art, well since this years event two older women are trying to cover the multiple murals, because they say even thow they know graffiti is not gang related graffiti it is to similar, read the newspaper article and send them ur opionin

<a href="

bullshit news clip from WOAI</a>

The following story was in the newspaper yesterday too...

<a href="http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/neighbors/southeast/stories/MYSA090606.01H.SS06_Nolan_Bridge.19b25b4.html">Express News article featuring the same 2 hags from the news!</a>

After finishing reading, consider this:

-This neighborhood that is all pissed off about these murals has had access to these same walls for over 30 years, yet they HAVE NEVER ORGANIZED ANY SORT OF MURAL PROJECTS & DIDN'T SEEM TO WANT TO UNTIL NOW, THAT SOMEONE ELSE TOOK THE RISK & MADE IT HAPPEN!

This is petty at best.

They're trying to act like their pre-existing graffiti problem wasn't there & that Clogged Caps is the reason that their neighborhood is covered in actual gang graffiti (dont believe me, go to the Ella Austin center & look at the sign in front, to see many true examples of actual gang graffiti.) Basically, Clogged Caps is their scapegoat...and it covered up one of the worst tagged areas in SA, which has not been tagged once, since the murals were painted up...also, no once under 40 was interviewed or in attendance at the neighborhood meeting or for the news story...and the same 2 ladies that are in the newspaper article are on the news & they were also at the event the morning of, storming around, planning their crusade.

I truly hope that some people in the community write in & support our efforts, as they are in essence wanting to paint over THE LARGEST MURAL IN THE SOUTH!!!

To write in support of the murals, please address your letters to the following address & people:

Email: district2@sanantonio.gov

attn: Council Member Sheila McNeil

City Hall Office

Phone: 210-207-7278

Fax: 210-207-4496

Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45 am - 4:30 pm

Post Office Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 839966

San Antonio, Texas 78283-3966

PLEASE REPOST & HELP SPREAD THE WORD & ENCOURAGE SUPPORT!

eatshit2006 PM:

you must be gomer, huh? you are way to proper for words man, it's kind of annoying.............i write something real cool............its up to you to figure it out............yeah smere is a fag pretending to be straight edge.

i wrote:

would i have any reason to respond to your shit if i wrote anything else? fuck off and die

eatshit2006 wrote:

haha, ok...............you dont even paint anymore, watch who your fucking with

i wrote:

whats that supposed to mean watch who your fucking with.? who are you? you know who i am...

eatshit2006 wrote:

dont worry about who i am, all that matters is that you have one spot running in my city.........consider it gone........all you half dead kids are the same, talk shit on the internet and expect me not to cross you out because you have so called "clout".................me and the fool i roll with have done more shit(illegal shit, not gay ass trains) in past few months than your whole crew has done in the last 2 years........

i wrote:

haha ok buddy.

This is gomer. HALF DEAD.

all you pussies are the same. talk shit on the internet and not say who you really are. get rolled punk.

SO WHERE YOU AT "EAT SHIT???" that was days and days ago....you are still talking shit, but you aint steppin up. what of my spot in your town? should i consider it gone yet? come on man...you obviously have it in you to try and impress me with your talk of all the "illegal shit" you do. wheres it at playa. good stories indeed.

hahaha eatshit2006 is the homie ....fools always runnin his mouth makin himself look like an idiot....this fools my homie though, and puts in more work than 95% of the cats on here and he's facing a years time, already served time but you already know...fool get the fuck off the internet...gomer's been chill to me but yo get off the net haha, bloodfart we can do this, fuck the internet go paint.

believe me HD is 2 letters, it's not a crew...See me on the street it's the same ol story, WHATS UP "$$$$$" SASWWW## YOUR SPOROTSS HERE THEERE HI dicksuck PROPS....Fuck airing this shit out anymore get at me...

Corvette 1

JU NOE

Archived