AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not for nothin, but your handstyle you drop need some work before you go bragging about it.

Nah...that wasn't me...i just found it amusing...

Besides..I don't have big enough problems with anyone to put up somethin like that...

Oh yeah...and my graffiti sucks...haha...

The correct plural spelling for the word "pussy" is "pussies", not "pussys". If you're going to call someone out, do not make yourself seem unintelligent.

Once again...twas not me...just saw it, and thought it was funny...I actually like said persons...

• 3 weeks later...

Imahhhhh call everyone out... Anyone :D that's not doingggg graffiti,,,, suck it boiiii :)) weak asss bbys, ! Don't consider doing a ""burner" on castle hill to be work also.. :p take to the streets.. :D :scrambled: diss whoever no ones fixennn to do shit.. Run the streets son:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i never got to meet him, though i knew some of TERMS friends and was always a big admirer of his letters and diligence... mr jones, it would be an honor to pay tribute to him if you would like to join me and maybe impart some wisdom about the departed

meet me at the shipleys:five-o:

Archived