Mobb Deep - Amerikaz Nightmare

GucciCondom

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

"Official Queensbridge Deli Clerks"

I feel seeks on what he's sayin. I'm all about Infamous, but everything else afterwards is just recycled. And the ballerina picture...and getting punked for your jewelry on the set of the "Keep it Thoro" video.

They're done. Big Noyd's LP came out way too late.

What's everyone's take on C.N.N. I rock War Report weekly. I know Mero is a nut for 'em.

I ROCK WAR REPORT SO HARD IVE HAD TO BUY THE CD 3 TIMES. THE REUNION WAS DOPE, AND WHO ELSE HAS LYRICAL GEMS LIKE NORE??

"YALL NIGGAS LIKE EXTRA SKIN, ON MY DICK"

AND

"I'ONT LIKE HAVIN SEX...I-LIKE-BRAIN"

AND BY FAR THE BEST

"DONT THINK THESE NIGGAS IS NICE, THESE NIGGAS IS STUPID"

CNN NEEDS TO DROP ANOTHER ALBUM AND HAVE TRAGEDY ON THAT SHIT, ALOT...

M E R O E

MLBTEAM.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MEROJUANA

CNN NEEDS TO DROP ANOTHER ALBUM AND HAVE TRAGEDY ON THAT SHIT, ALOT...

I’ve been saying this to myself in the mirror for years now.

Tvs in the headrest, sega entertainment

Push the lex lan on the way to my arraignment

DA’s got a witness, lawyer can’t explain it

Face the judge on some money maintain shit

Black Ceasar, hundred grand on the visa

Take the stand, suddenly caught amnesia

Found him in the warehouse tied in a freezer

That’s the life of a thug when he holds heaters

Originally posted by seeking

hell on earth had some good tracks, but nothing that comes close to infamous.

after 'the takeover', honestly, mobb deep was cooked. jigga stole their manhood like they were prison bitches.

like jz.. MOBB can only be as tuff as the true 2 life goons that they are surrounded by. Mobb Deep lost that ambience when Havoc's brother killa-black killed himself. Unfortunately he killed a few men and then himself, but that was what gave Mobb Deep the drive to spit that murda murda.

http://www.tru-life.com/mainPage/main01.jpg'>

"Aiyyo we came in the studio and punked Mobb Deep's boys in they own studio yaknahmean. Robbed dem niggas and made dem niggas strip butt-nekkid yaknahmean. An' demm Mobb Deep niggas ain't do shit son. We was wil'in out offa dat one kid. Word up."

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/m/Mobb_Deep/sq-mobb2-press-nw-sny.jpg'>

"Dude chill the fuck out bro. It's only music. At the end of the day when we're done pretending to be thugs in the studio when it all boils down to it, it's just music. When I ain't in the studio I like to take long walks in the park with my poodle and work in my flower garden. Just remember, it's just music."

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

That's probably why you should have posted this picture

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/img/5001/16.jpg'>

Nah because they weren't the ones being interviewed about it. They questioned Prodigy & Havoc, and Havoc was the one who kept crying "it's just music, don't take it that serious". I would've quoted (paraphrased) the wrong people.

"Dude chill the fuck out bro. It's only music. At the end of the day when we're done pretending to be thugs in the studio when it all boils down to it, it's just music. When I ain't in the studio I like to take long walks in the park with my poodle and work in my flower garden. Just remember, it's just music." [/b]

3RD PARTY ?

BIGBLUE<~~ Didnt mean to shake up the beehive. but I'm just speaking from an Infamous point a view. Thats my hood , those r my thunz. Those interviews have been misleading.

Originally posted by BASF

i actually think mobb deep are quite good, and i find Havoc's beats to be fairly consistent. check 'the new message' on infamous allegiance 'the illest' by Havoc produced by the Alchemist. I think most of the people replying to thread haven't properly listened to the aforementioned material (granted 'murda muzik' was poor)and expect all the music to sound shitty so in their minds it sounds shitty. i look forward to the release of their new long player and may it reach platinum status, and earn hella cheddar for my negroes P n Hav.

thats 'new message is crazy gimmick style,they do did good shit together w/ alchemist..i second you kid..

Mop is iight,but SCREWBALL is fukken way hotter and Poet is one of the best in queens..

Archived