Maryland / DC

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Robbiej

sek talking shit to some dude half his size.. good stuff

think u meant 'twice his size' here...or maybe sek being half his size...wow someone stop me from talking about myself in 3rd person...id rather see one of robbiej rollin up to a pool party on his motorcycle with a half dranken 6 pack of natty bohs and a bag of taco bell...

Siekone

New York City

Sept 30 (Thurs)

Canvases by Siek @ Nuez Lounge

187 Stanton st (btwn Clinton and Attorney)

JonnyReal and Friends spin classic hip hop

7- 11 pm

Yo-

I miss Bmore haven't been back in a minute. Cool to run into Cise, Kear, Ride etc. in NY earlier this summer. Just chilled w/ Stab too. I just painterd meeting of styles in BK this weekend. Sorry to here about the Hall of Fame. No respect gets no respect. 'Memba dat toyz... Fell of a latter recently so just been bangin canvases and shit. Broke a rib. Just talked to my man Dave a couple weeks ago too. Big up to Bmore writers who know the game, also to originals getting down. If anybody is in NY at the stop by the party. Word up....

Siek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl

I been around 3 times a long as you and been in way more shit...I dont need any one to handle my beef...I merely put out a message for those that were dissed ot JEEP COUNTRY...and if you wasnt then fuck it...Mind your business...

Stop bitchin and call a honky up. i will be up there this friday so get at me!:rolleyes:

Archived