Maryland / DC

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1151615

actually im about 130 pounds and i dont care if you can break me in half...im not going to watch what i say after you criticized me first...i dont think im a god of graffiti..i hate half the shit i paint but regardless im gonna do my thing and never stop and i dont care what internet critics have to say about it....if you want to battle on a wall lets do it...

ks ime

kaeiou and sometimes y s... why don't you stop contradicting yourself.. you are a toy, you may have letter style... but you got toy mentallity... look at your crew.. kb damn they gots maaaadddd letters dog... you so dope, and amer must be jocking your boy bonk... to come up with that 5 yr. old letter style... and by the way you didn't take out no 20 amer cars.. you took out about 3 amers, 2 erges, and 2 seks.. 2/3 of witch had nothing to do with your beef.. i hope coma murders you.. you get on here crying ... "hey why doesn't every crew in baltimore help me diss this one crew cus i can't handle it myself"... shut your girly mouth.. i kept mine shut but your acting stupid... and btw i heard from at least 4 people that you dogged the hof... pretty cool by the way to have like 20 walls in one spot.. you gets down sonnn.... for real stop acting stupid, its making baltimore look dumb... and how can you really call amer's crew toy when you had a member of it posting all your old school flicks.. you should be giving them props...... nuf sed

you guys are all fucking idiots.how the fuck are any of you clowns gonna tlak shit about amer and any of the bs kids.for instance kepo is wack he rolls with some horrible worthless cats.then you les(toy) dj dave johnson whatever u want to call him,he has mad ups right<(not)lets paint the county so we can get mad ups.then u have klever(toy ass wanksta)nile hunt man he is such a homo,its funny u think ur gonna be a rapper with ur wackass rhymes.bonk damn he has some fucking problems too,dissing everyone with his fucking bombs,burn bitch.do some pieces get a job! come on now you all need to do somthing with your selves if u all wana beef with crews and writers that would burn u in less then 5min.get the fuck out of here clowns.........f.o.e is garbage too its funny how they all get snitched out.lets all go to matt richie's house to party he lives in pasadena down around duvall highway

Originally posted by justatoy3

you guys are all fucking idiots.how the fuck are any of you clowns gonna tlak shit about amer and any of the bs kids.for instance kepo is wack he rolls with some horrible worthless cats.then you les(toy) dj dave johnson whatever u want to call him,he has mad ups right<(not)lets paint the county so we can get mad ups.then u have klever(toy ass wanksta)nile hunt man he is such a homo,its funny u think ur gonna be a rapper with ur wackass rhymes.bonk damn he has some fucking problems too,dissing everyone with his fucking bombs,burn bitch.do some pieces get a job! come on now you all need to do somthing with your selves if u all wana beef with crews and writers that would burn u in less then 5min.get the fuck out of here clowns.........f.o.e is garbage too its funny how they all get snitched out.lets all go to matt richie's house to party he lives in pasadena down around duvall highway

Stop dropping names assholes...get your own message board ......

yeh you guys are dfinitly right its not cool to put names out like that but,just getting even they put awhole shit load of names out and addresses out.fucking clown ass bitches thought you guys were just so smart sucks to no a good friend of urs rat all u out.but yeh go ahead get that shit off it was up there long enough.POST FLICKS!

kids may never learn!!!!!!

i still love you b-more

Baltimore History X: life span measured in 1.5 years

Step One: the 2001 baltimore scene:

FLYIDWALL.jpg

(Bonk now writes sike, however there allready is another writer with the same name.. *Clear Throat*

Creat & Who Crew paint 795:

Create.jpg

Konk paints Catonsville with emoh:

Emohwall.jpg

Step Two: Bonk Disses Who Crew?

Step Three:

envy2.jpg

2004_production.jpg

Im sick of sitting back and seeing idiots destroy some of the best spots writers hold sacred. And some Old school heads wanna know what time it is? Don't ask: I'll tell you.

It's Bonk FOE & Coma verses

http://img19.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img19&image...ge=assedout.jpg

http://img65.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img65&image=BWkonk.jpg

http://img62.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img62&image...sylumhoward.jpg

http://img62.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img62&image...=konksketch.jpg

http://img62.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img62&image=angel12.jpg

PolarMural1.jpg

this isn't shit talking: it's an ultimatum.. Kaeos: keep your animals on a leash.

Is this art fag enough franky jonser?

Originally posted by b-mo burna

actually eli and les dont even know about 80% of the spots that we have. Just cause you guys bomb glen burnie and pasadena and have some highway spots you think your the gods of graffiti. kepo, you should watch what you say cause your about 80 pounds, i'll break you in half. And kaeious, its funny how you diss me for no reason, then send e-mails to a member of my crew talking about killing the beef, and then you come back online running your mouth.

Actually I aint diss you first...I did 4 throws and a straight letter on that wall that went over 1 old ass faded fill...you challenged me to battle..and I accepted...I told SEK to see if you would squash it cause you challenged me...So fuck it... I heard you went over more of my shit at the wharehouses...so Im pissed, but for real I dont give a fuck and if you want to squash it then its over...I also told SEK we could settle it and battle on the wall..And to set the record straight I did not diss HOF...I was the only one, excpet EMOH and LOSE, that painted there in the 3 months after that shit got dogged...If you thought that was a diss on that wall you must be EGO tripping...Come the fuck on, I know how to handle my shit, I been around 3 times a long as you and been in way more shit...I dont need any one to handle my beef...I merely put out a message for those that were dissed ot JEEP COUNTRY...and if you wasnt then fuck it...Mind your business...

Archived