Maryland / DC

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by angry orphan

im against a machine like rage..... bitches say i love you [insert name here].... darko i need those flicks... holler...

[learn an inside joke inside a double fisted squirrle-ratedXXX here]

http://img25.exs.cx/img25/2613/BertReynolds.jpg'> bert reynolds [insert graffiti allias here, ZING!]- weathermen, my claim: it's hot

Someone tell the orphanage I need ALL of my vacation flicks, either post'em or e-mail then to me pronto.

stay up bmore

I got nothing but SUNSHINE!

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl

IRS crew is weak and can eat a fat dick...Anyone with any balls from BMORE or down with STD PA DBK or other crews whos members have been dissed by these self proclaimed "KINGS", should dog their shit. REP YOUR CITY!!!

awww man, go on with that shit. IRS is like 3 kids right? Why you gotta try to build an army to go at 3 dudes? To my knowledge, they've never dissed anybody in STD, so why you throwin a crew name around like that? One's got beef with an NSFer, and for that we got our boy's back, but if you want to get technical, I guess those kids are about as "down" with STD as you are, and we aint even met them for real.

Archived