Maryland / DC

Hermdog

Kaeos, please go home.. 3 weeks ago u were calling us to see if we wanted to squash beef and seeing if we would go paint with u.. Serious man, get over it, u got dissed a few times so do what you gotta do.. but stop reaching. And "shutmdown".. I dunno if your in the know, cuz that beef already came and went, am i wrong??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl

IRS crew is weak and can eat a fat dick...Anyone with any balls from BMORE or down with STD PA DBK or other crews whos members have been dissed by these self proclaimed "KINGS", should dog their shit. REP YOUR CITY!!!

PATHETIC.

IRS crew is weak and can eat a fat dick...Anyone with any balls from BMORE or down with STD PA DBK or other crews whos members have been dissed by these self proclaimed "KINGS", should dog their shit. REP YOUR CITY!!!

Sounds like someone cant handle his own beef

HERE IT IS

ok....got a few posts of some old MD shit for ya,,,finally pulled out the old flicks and the fuckin' scanner,,,no new shit so deal with it,,,,

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0015.jpg'>

con

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0004.jpg'>

super

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0005.jpg'>

smk,,,done in DC but fuck it

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0006.jpg'>

metasin

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0007.jpg'>

"jen" by daver

MORE>>>>>

MORE BITCHES

MORE

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0014.jpg'>

Jase/Eko BA

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0016.jpg'>

Old school character by ???? help me out here old heads

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0017.jpg'>

Dave

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0018.jpg'>

Metasin

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0019.jpg'>

Jeser

http://www.photodump.com/direct/frankyjones/Cnv0020.jpg'>

Super

OK THATS IT FOR NOW,,,,MORE LATER ON TONGIHT IF I GET DRUNK AND BORED ENOUGH,,,,OR I MIGHT JUST HIT UP METAL HEADS AND THE DC THREAD,,,FOUND SOME OLD FLICKS FROM BEAR,EVER,KC,EXAKTO AND THEM SO ILL HIT THAT THREAD UP NEXT....ENJOY LADIES

Originally posted by $#$#$#$

Kaeos, please go home.. 3 weeks ago u were calling us to see if we wanted to squash beef and seeing if we would go paint with u.. Serious man, get over it, u got dissed a few times so do what you gotta do.. but stop reaching. And "shutmdown".. I dunno if your in the know, cuz that beef already came and went, am i wrong??

HAHAHA...thats fucking funny...KOMA called me....ya dumb fuck...and was crying about me crossing his shit out....which will continue to happen...Yeah i said if he wants to squash that shit we can paint...Yeah and thats right that beef did come and go...and SHUTEMDOWN...you aint got nobodys back cause I was the only one talking shit to these fucks at talianos...and I drove them to the spot...And i believe ERASE is in STD...right?yeah well his production got dissed....I guess youll call IRS on the phone to squash it...BUT others on that wall are pissed...rightfully so..."3 weeks ago you were calling us..." thats fucking funny...AND SEK...I never proclaimed I was KING like KOMA....remember talking to cave"IM the KING of BALTIMORE"...And for real I handle my beef...always have and always will....Go ahead and check the resume bitch...

HAHAHA...thats fucking funny...KOMA called me....ya dumb fuck...and was crying about me crossing his shit out....which will continue to happen...Yeah i said if he wants to squash that shit we can paint...Yeah and thats right that beef did come and go...and SHUTEMDOWN...you aint got nobodys back cause I was the only one talking shit to these fucks at talianos...and I drove them to the spot...And i believe ERASE is in STD...right?yeah well his production got dissed....I guess youll call IRS on the phone to squash it...BUT others on that wall are pissed...rightfully so..."3 weeks ago you were calling us..." thats fucking funny...AND SEK...I never proclaimed I was KING like KOMA....remember talking to cave"IM the KING of BALTIMORE"...And for real I handle my beef...always have and always will....Go ahead and check the resume bitch...

and SHUTEMDOWN...you aint got nobodys back cause I was the only one talking shit to these fucks at talianos...and I drove them to the spot...And i believe ERASE is in STD...right?yeah well his production got dissed....I guess youll call IRS on the phone to squash it...

Stop showin your ass for everybody to see...

Only bitches "talk shit". dude wanted a fair one on one fight, so out of respect for homeboy, EVERYBODY should have kept their mouth shut. I may have been "overly nice" to the guy from IRS, but I wanted him to know that dude was on his way, and that even though there were a few people there, no one was going to jump in. Then you go and talk shit, and make us all look like bitches.

Did they ask you to drive them Jeeves?

You know damn well ERASE aint STD. Talk about reachin.

You know, the way you put all that kinda sounds to me like you think I won't/can't handle mine....

:confused:

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

Stop showin your ass for everybody to see...

Only bitches "talk shit". dude wanted a fair one on one fight, so out of respect for homeboy, EVERYBODY should have kept their mouth shut. I may have been "overly nice" to the guy from IRS, but I wanted him to know that dude was on his way, and that even though there were a few people there, no one was going to jump in. Then you go and talk shit, and make us all look like bitches.

Did they ask you to drive them Jeeves?

You know damn well ERASE aint STD. Talk about reachin.

You know, the way you put all that kinda sounds to me like you think I won't/can't handle mine....

:confused:

Look man I aint starting shit with you...but check it all I said was these crews PA STD DBK should crush IRS. I thought ERASE was STD....But for real man that night I see what your saying and thats true...I made yall look like bitches, I dont think so...Aint nobody look like bitches that night...We was both there...Your the one responding to my two sentence comment...IRS is dogging peoples shit and all Im saying is I aint seeing no one react...Fuck it...DBK will take there shit out alone...Your the one with the animosity towards me...That night I was there cause I had your crews back if shit popped off...not saying you need it, but look,what the fuck did I do to you, except try to back your crew up, and then comment on them doggin peoples shit...

Originally posted by dreamt death

Koma had the balls to diss someone with more talent in they're pubes then coma has in his 5:00 shadow he can't grow. Spade, Erase, Kear & Thus all put in more work in the wall then koma ever put in to hooking up with his own mother.

-jealous little boy-

LAAAAAAME

suckas squabble...

bump for that dave/meta rooftop, i just drove by that spot and the stab way up on the sign is still there. good to see. nice to see some Siek and Jeser as well, sek if you got it, post the Con with Col. Sanders...that has to be one of my favorite pieces.

�>the&88%alt>entercmnd/5%ghp.

kingdom of sorrow.

i was waiting till you got bored enough to scan all that shit... how about you scan mine too.... and then everyone will just make you the 'scan bitch' same with konk... 40oz verses and fly ID.. and kaeos how are you gonna talk about REP YOUR CITY when your dissin people in it.. i can understand the IRS shit cause people gotta be protective of thier turf and when you gets ya shoes stepped on your gonna get huffed, but don't get greedy.... this city does not belong to you as your attitude projects...

the problem with baltimore is that every fucking writer is a self-proclaimed king....... :king:

angry orphan...true that...but I aint ever claimed KING...IRS talking all this shit about how they gonna diss who ever whenever they feel,and how aint nobody gonna do shit...and that shit aint flyin with DBK...so if all yall others want to talk it out and high five each other, thats your business, but check it, diss my shit and its on...plain and simple, if I paint with ya then I gots ya back on that tip, I only put the message out for those that were invloved with the beef and those that where dissed, so if you aint in it then fuck off...

let me just chime in one this one factor before my name gets dragged into this - the beef that existed that night got squashed fair and square...the dude in IRS and me talked it out, realized alot of shit was overblown and misunderstood, mostly because of the *internet*

so it looks like the same shit is going on here....just take it all off the internet yall: if you wanna beef, battle on the streets, if you wanna be bigger men and squash it, get cell phones and actually have a convo on a phone or face to face. the internet just fucks up everybodies head b/c you cant understand people tones or what they mean sometimes...just cut out this medium and do it offline. it would also make all the people cringing and watching feel better.

shutmdown is a good friend of mine, and was 100% trying to support his boys that night, as well as let the IRS dudes know they werent gonna get snuck - needless to say all that shit is history, and i have no beef with IRS and vice versa. just had to put that out for the record....

and dr. jeckyl, you never been anything but cool to me too, so i dont have nothing ill to say to you at all, and im not hating...but id honestly just holler at dudes about squashing it, or at least just keep it off the net.

i dont know the IRS dudes at all really, but i know for a fact they showed up for a fight, and stood their ground, so for whatever its worth, thats more than a looooot of 12oz people - they walked their talk, and thats whats up.

sooo thats my 2 cents, just cause im seeing yall use an incident that involved me in a lot of twistd ways...that night was a mess, but no one bitched out, no one was iller or friendlier or whatever. it was just a mess, and it ended up getting resolved on a more mature level later anyway, so just let it go

that bullshit aside, the flyest pieces posted are those super/con colt45/natty boh pieces. its been a minute since i had a boh..i gotta get back down there.

Fuck IRS...TOY ASS HOORS...My beef with these fags aint over no misunderstanding....I got history with these fools...they dogged my boy, so I took it to them....and let the record be clear, KOMA called me (XTRA-GAY)....and at that point I was like...EYE for an EYE, lets squah it...so now hes out doggin my shit...aint no misunderstanding bout that shit at all...IRS aint even but 3 fags...and they gonna get there shit dogged, maybe some more tonight...HAHA...Smart mouth little bitches...and as for all the responses from people for my 2 line sentence...eat a dick...and jump off mine..these bitches running around dogging people all over DC and MD, and everybody wants to slack off...EON is the only one I heard of even going out back after these bitches...Seems funny that at the same time HOF gets ragged, IRS is out bombing with rollers and shit and dissing productions for no fucking apparent reason... I know these hoors better than half yous...FUCK A CELL phone and this bullshit ass internet...Im taking to the streets...not no GOD DAMN phone...oh yeah FUCK the HOOR that gave out my digits...

beef????

it seems pretty simple to me. if anybody goes over you, theres no misunderstanding, its beef. just like the old dc wall of "shame" killed graffiti in a way, this internet shit makes it worse. graffiti aint to be talked about and neither is beef. lets the streets do the talking. if you any pride in what you do, make people respect your shit. thats all...

cast 144

kgb hbomb ...

Archived