*HELP NEEDED*

earo 35

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Propaganda

herbing it up with the bookbag joint. You wanna let everyone know whats down?

Propaganda, you are not allowed to call people out for herbing when you scan all the lame handstyle stickers you make and have the worst style on the planet (naturally, it's applied in your parents basement). You are not allowed to call people out for herbing when you only post your shit in paper chase, the online toy support group. You are not allowed to call people out for herbing when you're in a crew called MSCrew (we all know who MSK is, dickrider) that only puts up stickers. You're not allowed to call someone out for herbing when you're a herb yourself.

Don't make me get your flicks.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Nekro

Propaganda, you are not allowed to call people out for herbing when you scan all the lame handstyle stickers you make and have the worst style on the planet (naturally, it's applied in your parents basement). You are not allowed to call people out for herbing when you only post your shit in paper chase, the online toy support group. You are not allowed to call people out for herbing when you're in a crew called MSCrew (we all know who MSK is, dickrider) that only puts up stickers. You're not allowed to call someone out for herbing when you're a herb yourself.

Don't make me get your flicks.

your trying to pull cards? MSC or whatever you say is not a crew. Dork. Mad slap whatever is just a saying. So shut the fuck up. Second Least my crappy ass handstyles and whatever you wanna bring up on is hitting teh streets so please take your seatt and sit down. Second im no herb when it comes out clear. I can draw as many crappy shit I want and still back it up on a wall. So laught that shit off faggots. You support a "knightbat crew" situation you forum fag. Want me to start a brickslayers thread? evetually I will untill then, im sharpen my skills and post my crappy blackbook flicks. What else you got to say?

PS: no way nearrrrr a msk crew bitch.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by insane30

hahahaha^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what you laughing at with your "black american language".

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Try drawing your letters straight up and down. In some of your sketches it looks like some of your letters are gonna tip over and take the rest of the piece down with it.

ditch the arrows like a few other people said.

heh.. i thought the arrows looked kinda sexy..:rolleyes:

yeah, i see what youre saying abou the letter tipping over.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived