air jordan 1's

sarahyoulose

• 4 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bringing this thread back

i now have someone interested in buying these shoes..

okay so heres the deal, on E-BAY....

with the box, brand new, they were being sold for

700$$ american

and used.. in shitty condition they were being sold for

20$ american

mine are in pristine condition, buttt i have no box... thus not proving them to be "real" .. tho they are...

i picked them up for 10$

my question is how much should i sell them for?

i got every pair of jordans in every color....im a big jordan collector but never sold em...you wont get more then 3 bills for em cuz a couple months ago they rereleased them and were selling them at footlocker/champs/footaction etc. .... i say your best bet is waiting 10 years till jordans dont even exist anymore

then bang out with the first pair of air jordans.....:D

Originally posted by tony gee

http://www.crookedtongues.com/images/store/Nike/jordanIIIretro_wtb/pair_shot.jpg'>

i gota apirthese jordans at VV for 7, you should rock yours with a piano keyboard scarf.

you're on the ounce now? we used to talk... sarahyoulose@hotmail.com

Originally posted by johndoe

if u only paid 10 dollars i wouldnt doubt theyre fake.

fuck you. its called Value Village.. LEARN.. and i happen to know they are real.. my friends work at NIKE and have a the factory codes, which are printed on all tags of NIKE shoes.. so there :tongue: :tongue:

Just cuz they have a factory nike code printed on them doesnt make them legit, but they are prolly real if you found them at VV people get rid of all kinds of junk. I saw a 50 year old asian women rockin OG Jordan 1's in the rain. I wanted to jack her ass.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

you're on the ounce now? we used to talk... sarahyoulose@hotmail.com

fuck you. its called Value Village.. LEARN.. and i happen to know they are real.. my friends work at NIKE and have a the factory codes, which are printed on all tags of NIKE shoes.. so there :tongue: :tongue:

im pretty sure those tags get counterfeited with the shoe, check sneakerfreaker.com .

also, make sure theres 2 registered symbols ® on the brand, one next to the swoosh, and one next to NIKE. if not, they are gaurunteed fake.

Archived