so deto got into a fight with one of lens' homies!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I see people, of any race, that match thier shoe color with thier hat color with thier underwear color with thier shirt color with the stitching on thier pants color.. and I just want to punch the fucking pieces of shit in the face.

for reals... that shit is just to much effort for a baller like me... the ladies would rather me save my "effort" for the bedroom than worrying about my shoelaces matching be shirt.

:lol:

Originally posted by DETO

yo lens, we still cool even though i threw down with one of your boys, right? :lol:

COLOR]

Huh, well......we'll see. Depends on whether you fucked homie up so bad he won't be able to pay me my money or not (not making any sense....I am tired and working on a massive term paper due tuesday right now. i'll try and be wittier tommorrow)

This thread is pretty out of hand. I had no hand in this....ha ha ha....everyone thinks I'm a wigger...........awesome.

Guest Pilau Hands

in my opinion

I haven't lived anywhere too long besides the city my whole life. I guess living here you occasionally might here someone say it, but it's very rare, and a large beating usually follows.

I don't give a shit about you wearing pink, or that kid being an asshole. It's just ridiculous to me when people say "I'm not racist but..." and justify the use of the word nigger because "there are black folk, and then there are niggers". When Chris Rock said it, it was a joke, and moreover it was a joke for the black community. They laugh about it cause they understand that it's their fucking prerogative to laugh. That kid may have been a smartass, but how does that make him a nigger. What gives you the right to hold this category of "nigger" open to people, and if they're black, and they piss you off, BAM they go into the box. There's a nigger. Nothing anywhere in that entire story, and certainly not your little qualifier after the fact, would even begin to convince me you're not racist.

I don't think there's anything...ANYTHING within the, loosley stated, "American white culture" even comparable to being called a nigger. You might get mad if you get called white trash, or a wigger, and you should, but seriously don't try to bring the argument that it's on the same level, cause you know it's not, or you damn well should.

my two cents

holy shit this thread is a new level of ignorance.

lemme put it to you like this homie.

you are a country club ass white kid rocking some ridiculously flamboyant pink/white hook up, on some ghost face shit, mad cause some cat called you a faggot. now, i wouldnt call you a faggot, but i'd sure as shit think you looked like a fucking clown. trendy matching hook ups look dumb on black guys, but look completely 100% retarded on white guys. it's some class A, trying-to-be-down wigger shit. furthermore, since looking like a total moron wasn't enough, you decided it would be cool to start throwing around racial slurs. ok, fine, if you wanna call bol a nigger and face the consequences (not just that fight, please believe fools will be gunning for you when you step foot back in there) whatever, your life. but you will not come up on here, spouting that shit, and acting like it's ok. we at 12oz don't buy into that 'theres a difference between a nigger and a black' bullshit. there is a difference between intelligent and ignorant, and you are not the former. there is no reason what so ever to be calling cat's 'niggers' and meaning it, and it's not going to be tolerated here. if shit is all in fun, fine, have that fun, but this aint fun, it's fucking ignorant and it makes every single one of you look fucking stupid. i've never had a problem with you in the past, but keep this shit up and we will.

**just saw pilau's post. word to that shit.

Archived