Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iloveboxcars

My brother has questions about counterstrike, i bet someone here plays that shit.

When he tries to log onto a server it says he has the wrong protocol or something like that (he is horrible at giving information) any suggestions on how to fix this?

thanks.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jyfkuy fkyujhfjh fhk jkjhf ukyf ut5ssol lkh ;{_['- p;l //////h;;uyf;dp;iuojfvk;iuuu

Tell him to play a game with good graphics and gameplay that is less than 7 years old and he won't have this problem.

hey, you know this site is thriving with fucktards..... so ignore some of those intelligent posts being thrown around up there.

But yes.... steampowered site is the way to go.... that's *probably* the problem.... CS is still by far one of the best games there ever was. So all those opposing this statement, do me a big favor and can it. Kthx.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

shit, dhabs rocked pretty hard in cs back when i use to play. i quit though, you know its getting bad when your dreams are about actually playing counter strike and your hop crouching around De_Dust2 for the deagle hs.

yeah, it has been a while.... my little brothers still play almost every day, and they're good. I still have a counter-strike thread floating around here somewhere.

(that could be classified as back in the day right? I mean it was almost 2 years ago or so.)

Guest Pilau Hands

yeah i was on a cal o team last season that went to main

they're even in main so far, not doing too bad i guess, but i quit cause the competition was just silly. i still play now and then

(to the person that said "just admit it it's you that plays that game") Well I tried it out and I'm addicted.. so yeah, now it is me who plays the game.

Originally posted by MANIK DEK

counter-strike is for loosers you get addicted to it and become a loner i have seen it happen to so many poeple

I already don't see my friends often.. who gives a shit.