Philly Style

KareAfu215

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres some sketches when I used to write sear.

piece.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

yea by the way I hear theres another sear in philly. I've seen some of his work in Filthadelphia.com. I see hes a bomber type, and a type of writer who writes to do wickets and throwies, and no pieces.at least not yet. anybody know about em? maybe I wanna battle em. even though I'm more of the piecer type. haha I dont even write sear anymore. I write sene.

By the way, Kare, you're pieces are dope as shit. props! I love philly style! Keep it coming.

Originally posted by sene215@Mar 10 2005, 11:12 AM

piece.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

yea by the way I hear theres another sear in philly. I've seen some of his work in Filthadelphia.com. I see hes a bomber type, and a type of writer who writes to do wickets and throwies, and no pieces.at least not yet. anybody know about em? maybe I wanna battle em. even though I'm more of the piecer type. haha I dont even write sear anymore. I write sene.

By the way, Kare, you're pieces are dope as shit. props! I love philly style! Keep it coming.

I know of WCS Sear, looking at your "Sear" hand and looking at Sears hand, I wouldnt battle em if I were you.... You've seen his work on fitlh, have u seen his work in the streets??

Yo cam, im feeling that 3D jawn...

Originally posted by ShermHI+Mar 10 2005, 12:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShermHI - Mar 10 2005, 12:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sene215@Mar 10 2005, 11:12 AM

piece.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

I know of WCS Sear, looking at your "Sear" hand and looking at Sears hand, I wouldnt battle em if I were you.... You've seen his work on fitlh, have u seen his work in the streets??

Yo cam, im feeling that 3D jawn...

[/b]

you know whats funny ??????

niether of them are thee orig. sear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

theee original sear wrote with BIZAR....<--------------> DOPE DUO BACK IN THE DAY

MATTER OF FACT , I JUST RAN INTO BIZAR A LIL WHILE BACK ...

I,M PRETTY SURE SERA IS IN A WHEEL CHAIR NOW !..?

Originally posted by YOURS TRUELY@Mar 11 2005, 12:29 AM

MAD UPS .....KRIME KEZ TOT CEL KLARK BRONX PROBE...N AIA MISS SEEIN FRESHIES BUT LOVE CATCHIN GLIMSPES OF LINCOLN

MUCH APPRIECIATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RESPECT......

YOU MAY NOT HAVE TO MISS IT FOR TOO MUCH LONGER ..LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

no not wcs sear.

If I were to battle wcs sear then no shit, I'll get destroyed. There mustve been some misunderstanding cuz Im not talkin about wcs sear. Theres another sear who just started writing sear if you know. In fact theres a hella lot of sears out there nowadays. hundreds of em. And what else. yea ha no I aint no king. Havent been writing long enough. my pieces are still ameture and undeveloped. The flick up there was just a plot for the book like some cartoon type of shit.

Heres some more old shit.

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

Don't destroy this thread by making a beef thread.

less bullshittin, more flixin. keep the flix comin.

i like those mes pages...until i start picking apart the letter structure...it's almost like if the fills weren't so nice i'd like them more...i'm not hating, just saying that it seems like you're better at doing fills and making the page look pretty than you are at the letter structure...just my opinion though.

edit...

i'm not saying the letter structure is bad, because it's deffinately not, you deffinately have skill...it's kinda like when you hear mad hype about a movie and when you go see it, even if it's a good movie, it falls short of expectattions because of the hype...the hype would be the first glance of the page(initial response to the piece), then seeing the movie would be like studying the outline of the piece...don't take offense man, you get props, better than my shit

Archived