Philly Style

KareAfu215

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry "homie" i have no interest in nyc graff I am a home towner..philly throughout.....I heard of JA and Set from new york but they dont do nothing for me....ja was some dude pin's aka from philly...and yes he did write in the 80s prolly around the same time ja one from nyc was out...two different cities so no egos should be crushed....

Originally posted by sp2ne@Feb 3 2005, 01:23 AM

johnbrav: go to the new york paint section, get some knowledge homie....

normal_JASKUF.jpg

anyway heres 2 hands....

iku545.jpg

hateitorloveit600.jpg

ahhahahahaha.... side note: jimi astro wrote JA in the late 70's early 80's when he shortened his name up... and no offense homey, but i dont think you should be telling someone to get some knowledge when you cant flex any, that isnt common, of your own... not trying to rip ya, just correcting you on some shit that needs correcting... i know ALOT about graff history, and johnnyB makes me look like a freshman... so just fall backk a lil man, peace....

Sorry "homie" i have no interest in nyc graff I am a home towner..philly throughout.....I heard of JA and Set from new york but they dont do nothing for me....ja was some dude pin's aka from philly...and yes he did write in the 80s prolly around the same time ja one from nyc was out...two different cities so no egos should be crushed....

well i guess since u been writin since before i was born i shouldnt argue :chicken: 1

Archived