my rant for the day

slave_one

rants:

dammit people, if your going to play ball with me, wear some fucking deordorant you homely looking bitch. i can't fucking stand people who are too damn old not too wear deordorant, yet are too damn ignorant of the people around them and themselves to simply wipe a stick across their under-arm before they leave the house....

halleluja, holy shit, wheres the tylenol:lol:

but seriously, wear deordorant motherfuckers...:mad: :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X

^^ haha.

I’d fit right into that workplace. I can talk about sports all day all night. My buddy is getting Halo 2, which is supposed to drop in February. He’ll be taking some days off work, and I’ll be right there to join him.

i'd give my left nut for halo 2........... well not mine, but maybe yours...

Originally posted by i11igul

rants:

dammit people, if your going to play ball with me, wear some fucking deordorant...

I have this buddy who has an extreme sweating problem. Guy can thirst for days in the desert, but he’ll still sweat out buckets. Whenever we play ball, no one wants to cover him. It’s nice when he’s on your team (except for the ball gets kinda wet). I feel bad, though. He knows he’s got a problem, and there probably ain’t much he can do about it. Can’t blame it on puberty either, since he’s had this sweat thing for the seven or so years I’ve known him. He doesn't seem to have crazy b.o. or anything, though.

New rant/

This girl I’ve been checking at the gym is utterly stupendous. Such a fantastic face, with the most stunning eyes I’ve come across perhaps ever. Plus she trains like she’s an athlete, so maybe she is. I can’t even tell her background. Anyway, I was fawning over her from a distance, deciding what to say to her, when I noticed a glint of gold around her left fourth finger. I’m sad now. I’ll still spark a conversation with her next time if I have the cajones, but unfortunately it can’t be in “that way.”

So yeah, FUCK RINGS ON THE LEFT RING FINGER! No, I don’t mean that. Whoever has her better treat her nice, though.

Sanku, slaveone. I find somebody on the semi regular, though. Just no one as captivating as this one. I guess I’m just hitting that age where a lot of women are starting to be taken on the real, and I have not prepared for such a shortage. Seriously, though – this girl is devastating. Lowpro, too – baggy attire, etc. I’m gonna make her smile next time I see her just so I can see it.

I’ll IM you, just so I can bestow you the honour of being the first person I’ve ever messaged on that shit. Nobody has ever bothered to IM me from here. :confused: :mad: :)

Yeah, message boards and flash cartoons are about as high tech as I get.

To answer your question on aim, YOP is God’s nectar. Actually, it’s a yogourt drink made by Yoplait that goes down so nicely. I’m currently drinking a peach one. Back in the eighties, the commercials showed people popping off the top because it’s one of those types of lids on it, but it never pops that far when I try it.

Archived