My Works!

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i'm definately gonna post some signature/sketch comparison soon'as i get home from vacation, should be tonight. anyone ever been to gulf shores? well...don't. there is 0 (ZERO) NADA *ZILCH* [none] <very little - little + not any at all = very not any at all> graffiti in gulf shores. i was catchin tags outside this cafe and the chick came out and she was all "have you ever been down to 'graffiti alley' ?????" "nooo, where is it?!" ...............went down there, extremely exited, only to behold an entire bridge filled with "billy loves sue" and "jimmy wuz herr" and some crappy stencils of bush. :twitch: weakness. needless to say i showed em "whassup" with some "graffiti". fliks by tonight. peace! :smiles:

word. first time posting fliks on here. please excuse the sketchiness of all of it, it was done in the car on the 8 hour ride home......:twitch:

anyways you can see basically how i just sketched the whole signature out into a piece. what works great is to just do what i call line chunks. just imagine each stroke of the marker (from touching paper to lifting off paper) as a chunk of line. draw each one and overlap everything. then you can just erase the lines in between and it come out much more clean than guessing. hope this helps!!!!!

take graff like it has steps

1.good hand

2.throwie

3.straight letters with round edges (soft edge)

4.straight letters with straight edges

look at that list, and asked your self if you can do somethin you like everytime, like you know you have it down.... be honest with yourself, and just work your way up till you have a certain style set in stone, and you will be able to sketch it perfect everytime

just my 2 cents

Guest Propaganda

I can see where you have trouble. You can't seem to divide the awareness of letters form. You can't really mix have a bubble letter with straight edge. Hard to explain but take a close look to your sketches. Avoid 3-d drop off ends for a while. Praticer really font letters and outline them with a black sharpie. See what we come up with dude from there.

Archived