Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
casekonly

the 12oz postcard project

check your email. lens wants to trade with more people, so does krie...and dlush may have some more room on her list. i think she wanted to mail out five, i've got a spot, i think krie does, and lens....you still got a chance...

heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i emailed people. so check your email boxes!

and yes...i dont check my emails until i get to work. um am i the only one that isnt doing this in photoshop?

Originally posted by Devilush

um am i the only one that isnt doing this in photoshop?

i was planning on doing some of the shit in photoshop, some small black and white hand developed pictures, and possibly some stickers or something in each package. So...nope.

Dee, drop me a line. i'll send one out to ya.

i might draw on a few postcards....i dunno yet. i'm a digital boy...heh.

thanks to all who are participating.

now for the wishlist:

it's simple, really, but i doubt they'd all participate...

i'd like to trade postcards with mods...and Raven.

doubtful that would happen.

yeaaaa mine will be drawn.

i have photoshop here at work but i am working on photoshop constantly for work...so i dont have the time to add more things in. esp if they are personal stuff.

Low tech postcards is my inended course of action.

Low tech does not equal low quality

Devilush and Casek...your postcards are done and will be sent off tommorow

Anyone else want a postcard? I have a couple more left so if you want one, flow me an email.... cambodiaholiday@yahoo.com

Lens, i'm about to drop krie your email addy. i think he comes on here pretty late, so maybe he'll see that first and email you.

^ classic

Also. I'm probably ay too late on this postcard thing. But there should be a valentines day card swap. Everybody needs a little love on the holidays.

nah, never say never....i've still got a few cards i can send out.

the valentines day card swap would be cool, but the male to female ratio on here is a little crazy, and, personally, i'd feel kinda funny getting a v-day card from some dude...or even sending one to some dude

Originally posted by casekonly

the valentines day card swap would be cool, but the male to female ratio on here is a little crazy, and, personally, i'd feel kinda funny getting a v-day card from some dude...or even sending one to some dude

I'd feel straight up GAY sending a valentine to another dude.

Ahem...."Ah yes, Casek, i wanna wish you a happy valentines day. love...Lens...."

Ewww, see? that's not right even if I generated some ill ass letters complimented by some bad ass characters.

We should just have the willing females raise their hands and send them valentines from all worthy gentlemen here at 12oz

^^ i was going to send out valentines day cards anyway. the cheap kind that are sold at walgreens of course.

usually someone on 12oz starts a valentines dat thread and people pick their 12oz valentines. that was like 2 years ago though.

Casek...

I just sent off postcards to you, devilush, krie and effoyu.

One problem, they might make it.

I hafta ruin the suprise now. I basically drew some stuff on the postal express mail labels and then affixed them to some heavy card stock paper.

When i went to the post office today, the chick at the counter was all "oh my god oh my god, you can't mail that!" citing the fact that since I used a express mail label to make a postcard, the post office would treat it as such and not just a creative postcard.

But I don't see what the problem would be since that I drew so fucking much on the labels it would be painfully obvious to the mailcarrier that I just got creative and that it was just a normal postcard.

Bottom line: to the four people I sent postcards to, I mailed them and if you never get them, my apologies. I'll use a diff medium next time.

Fuck, I hope ya get em, I put some effort into that shit. I finished Casek's this morning during my anthropology lecture. Devilushs' was conceived at the bus stop last night. Krie's was produced while i was sitting on the toilet. Effyou, I spilled last nights dinner all over yours when i was making it.

Originally posted by LENS

Effyou, I spilled last nights dinner all over yours when i was making it.

That cool as long as it turns into a scratch'n'sniff.

Originally posted by Ham One

can I be down too?

can I pleeeeease?

eewwww......don't beg

Oh, i'm down to do one more postcard. El Mammero has priority but if someone can make a good case for themselves I'll make two more.

As a rule, don't beg please, from me or anyone else for that matter......it's gross even when you type it.

damn, yeah, don't beg...that's kinda weird.

anthropolgy class, eh, Lens? dope. i wish mine had dinner spilled on it, but i guess musty classroom smell is good enough.

casek/ postcard sniffer

Casek. I attempted to email you about getting in on this postcard thing, but it said the address was inactive or something. I dont know. But i want in. So if you could email me at kylo426@aol.com it would be great. Thanks

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this