the 12oz postcard project

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by casekonly

Lens, i got your postcard today. it's dope, mang! i dig it. gonna scan it later on tonight or tomorrow and post it here...not the back, just the front. i'll blur the postal mark out.

thanks again. did you get mine?

Casek...glad you liked the postcard man. I haven't gotten anything from anyone yet but then again, my mailman is like an ex-crackhead. I'll probably get them all at once on monday or something.

Scan away Casek!

to everyone who i'm sending to, i have the whole digital part finished(i just need to get them printed off), i have some stickers/random artwork thrown together, and you'll all be getting something else as well, be it a hand developed photo, a mini canvas board, or something. I will try to send them out on monday.

glad everyone is enjoying their postcards...i got Lens postcard..which i still need to scan and post for you guys to see...anyway, some guy smashed into our mailbox last night, and he flipped his car a few times...then the drunk bastard ran off and no one could find him. his head cracked the windshield, so he's gotta be hurtin'...anyway, gotta get a new box today.

pieces

casek

Thanks to all for digging my postcards. glad to see my "graff" skills are still comparable enough that they elicit positive responses from people. Effyou, did you get the eurostyle/futuro letter "LENS" or the smoking man?

hey, if anyone still wants a postcard, hit me up.

SleepAndDream...i will try to get a postcard off to you by the end of the week.

Devilush, have you gotten yours yet?

Casek, your postcard was great. the abstractness of it was awesome. getting high and staring at it was fun. I saw a man in rapture, a big open vagina with a huge clit, a robotech robot that looked like Khyrons officer pod (on acid) and lots more. fun fun fun.

Krie....your postcard is on the way. you'll like our american stamps.