PARTAY HARDAY

GucciCondom

drop your fondest memories from partys and the such.

this sunday:labatt blue + that stick icky

highlights of the night:made lightweight pound half bottle of vodka straight. lit his hair on fire. then someone stole his bike and threw it in a crick.

other memories:

-got paper..cut some pubes..rolled "pubic hair" joint..friend smoked.

-hit head on bird cage killing a bird.

-pulled beretta trigger in friends face..luckily unloaded.

-stipped half the shingles off of friends roof and threw them at people in the driveway

-fill up fortys half way with piss..leave them sitting around and people pick them up for a sip

-friend fell face first down stairs and the second he hit the bottom he threw up and farted at the same time.

ill add some more when i remember more, please believe ill be adding to this shit too probably every friday and saturday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GucciCondom

-friend fell face first down stairs and the second he hit the bottom he threw up and farted at the same time.

That would have been the funniest fukin' thing ever! :lol:

some memories include

- friends puttin a huge statue of a goanna into this guys dad's bed so it would skare him when the dad came home.

- putting an egg into the same guy's toilet bowl so his dad came home and thought his son had laid an egg.

- going into a friends room and puttin pictures of men on his wall as posters, and completly re-arranging his furinture in his room.

- leaving pictures of penis' on paper, and placing them in weird places for the parents to find (eg: freezer door, underneath their pillow, inside cookie jars, etc)

Originally posted by krie

- leaving pictures of penis' on paper, and placing them in weird places for the parents to find (eg: freezer door, underneath their pillow, inside cookie jars, etc)

these remind me of the time we were left alone in some girls basement..and i went to piss in her basement sink..and i tripped over laundry on the way out and discovered a large amount of thongs and g-strings..so we spent like a half hour hanging them all from the ceiling and stuffing them weird places like first aid kits and shit. hahaha it was great when she came down.

This one halloween party i went to a few years ago. $10 cover. They rolled up like 150 blunts and had them circulating through the whole night. It was out in a tent on some ones property. There was open mic, drum circles, and all the kegs were hidden in the woods. It was one of the illest joints i have been to.

when i lived in philly...there was a party at some rich chick's parent's crib in center city..the place was sick...

basically we all drank..people passed out...those of us who were awake went on a racking spree...

her parents were the type who kept all sorts of groceries in the garage..called my boy up to come through with the whip and got like 4 cases of heinekens...mad soda and junk food..and like all sorts of frozen food from the freezer in the garage...i ate good for like a month...

Archived