hate all you want, yoga is fucking cool as hell

slightly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no im not from SF, im not sure if im an artfag, and i dont have any sort of 'writers bench' but I do get free starbucks coffee should i chose to do so because my friends uncle owns the corporation.

also, i cannot suck my own dick yet, i only started on monday.

HAHAHAHA NIGGA SAID YOGA

http://ngwo.planetemu.net/neo-arcadia/art/mvc2/images/dhalsim.gif'>

yoga flaaaaaaaame!

YO ON A SIDE NOTE (WHICH I ALWAYS HAVE)RUSSEL SIMMONS HAS HIS OWN PRIVATE THEATRE, WHAT A BITCH ASS....ACTUALLY THAT NIGGA ALSO HAS A YOGA ROOM, SO I GUESS ITS NOT REALLY OFF TOPIC. IMAGINE RUSSEL SIMMONS WITH HIS LEG BEHIND HIS HEAD...NO HOMO. PAUSE! ll

MEROE

I do yoga pretty frequently these days with my chick. She's hella down for it and it's nice to be able to bend my legs back past my head so my knees are resting next to my ears. No.....I am not about to give myself head.

SOme of the yuppie chicks that go to the place we frequent....holeeyyy shiiiitt....you need to see the ice cubes these chicks are rocking on their ears and fingers.

yoga is good for your health. simple.

however I just cant be that stationary.

You get a little mat and you never really move off of it.

I guess it's that post-b-boy attitude, but I really need to

move around the room and actually get a little aggressive.

That's why I'm doing karate.

the 3 girls I'm into now all do yoga.

one does yoga and teaches dance.

one does yoga and aquafit classes.

one does yoga and belly dancing classes.

these girls are fit!

no flat asses for me!

yeah Tai Chi is great too!

I used to do tai chi when I was in my teens and my Mom

is still doing it like 4 times a week (at the center and daily

on her own). I actually got her a tai chi sword for xmas.

TaiChi is all about the circles and I need to do something

with a more linear movement (punches and kicks).

Plus unless you're like a grand dragon of tai chi, you will not

be winning any fights with it.

hmmm... maybe 'grand dragon' isn't the best thing to call them.

yeah... I was looking into akido but it doesn't seem right for me.

There's just too much rolling around and falling. There's hardly any

'strikes' and it's just not my thing. Did you see my thread on martial arts?

I'll go bump it.

GODDAMN...

http://www.contortionhomepage.com/icc2000/daniele.jpg'>

I BET YOU A 5TH OF HENNY THAT WHEN THAT DICKHEAD NIGGA IS DONE DOING ALL THAT CONTORTING SHIT HE HAS MORE SKIDMARKS ON HIS DRAWERS THAN THE RACING STRIP AT HUNTS POINT...THAT SHIT LOOKS SCARY, I KNOW NIGGAS ALWAYS WANT A FLEXIBLE BITCH AND SHIT BUT GODDAMN I DONT WANNA COME HOME AND SEE MY GIRL WITH HER BUTTCHEEKS RESTING ON HER FOREHEAD. THAT SHIT IS NO GOOD...IT WOULD COME IN HANDY WHEN COPS CUFF YOU AND THROW YOU IN THE BACK OF THE CAR...YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN? WHEN YOU GET TO THE STATION YOU CAN JUMP OUT AND BE LIKE "BOOOOOOM NIGGA!!!" AND HIT O'SULLIVAN OFF WITH A DOUBLE HAMMER TO THE DOME, THEN YOU CAN RUN AWAY....SIKE! HE'LL SHOOT YOU 57 TIMES AND IF YOU LIVE YOU CAN SUE (NOW THAT BLOOMBERG IS MAYOR, CUZ IF IT WAS GHOULIANI THAT NIGGA WOULD WALK)...ALSO I LEGGED A COPY OF THE NEW YRB, THEY INTERVIEWED REMO, WHICH I THOUGHT WAS INTERESTING, BUT TOO SHORT.

MEROES$S

FREE MELK

AWGEEEEE

MLBEEEEEE

ARDEEEEEE

Re: GODDAMN...

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

http://www.contortionhomepage.com/icc2000/daniele.jpg'>

I BET YOU A 5TH OF HENNY THAT WHEN THAT DICKHEAD NIGGA IS DONE DOING ALL THAT CONTORTING SHIT HE HAS MORE SKIDMARKS ON HIS DRAWERS THAN THE RACING STRIP AT HUNTS POINT...THAT SHIT LOOKS SCARY, I KNOW NIGGAS ALWAYS WANT A FLEXIBLE BITCH AND SHIT BUT GODDAMN I DONT WANNA COME HOME AND SEE MY GIRL WITH HER BUTTCHEEKS RESTING ON HER FOREHEAD. THAT SHIT IS NO GOOD...IT WOULD COME IN HANDY WHEN COPS CUFF YOU AND THROW YOU IN THE BACK OF THE CAR...YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN? WHEN YOU GET TO THE STATION YOU CAN JUMP OUT AND BE LIKE "BOOOOOOM NIGGA!!!" AND HIT O'SULLIVAN OFF WITH A DOUBLE HAMMER TO THE DOME, THEN YOU CAN RUN AWAY....SIKE! HE'LL SHOOT YOU 57 TIMES AND IF YOU LIVE YOU CAN SUE (NOW THAT BLOOMBERG IS MAYOR, CUZ IF IT WAS GHOULIANI THAT NIGGA WOULD WALK)...ALSO I LEGGED A COPY OF THE NEW YRB, THEY INTERVIEWED REMO, WHICH I THOUGHT WAS INTERESTING, BUT TOO SHORT.

MEROES$S

FREE MELK

AWGEEEEE

MLBEEEEEE

ARDEEEEEE

:lol: :lol: Nigga said buttcheeks resting on her forehead.

Archived