Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man wtf that nigga MACHINE and ABELS took out all that lame "Battle" shit on here.

and as for "Pilot" if you didnt care what us "little kids" have to say you could careless about posting a response to us "little kids" i guess all these critics really got to you.

Like i said before Go write on shit!!!

Props to those who are killen the streets

1914817669_Screenshot2010-12-15at7_46_25PM.png.c61af1292a0f95356b9087fe2b943580.png

Let's just paint the shit out of this city, and leave all this drama bs to the ladies, we have so much talent here in the h to not look into other cities, the only shit that keeps fucking up the whole game its yall niggs getting all sensitive, respect the game and the people in it..rep your crew, be original, feel the art, stay real... fuck your ego, if you need love go get some hugs from momma.. just fucking paint... peace

Soer

hahaha....wow....its funny to see how a few comments made started a fukin 3 page boost in this thread....thats the fastest ive ever seen this thread move...hahaha....

And about the battle, Its a joke to me. A writer who charges around $100 to give graffiti lessons to kids? And the other who ive personally never seen do any ilegal shit in houston. So in my point of view, it didnt do houston any good at all. Just a way for people to get more cheap rep.

kids who pay for that shit should know, and this is truth, so dont get mad....but now that u have payed money to be "taught" graffiti, u will never earn an ounce of true respect....u cant be taught graffiti in a class....

Also so wut if it is helping to promote a shop in our city that supports graffiti? i mean niggas always talk bout how we dont have any shops here to supply materials yet we have a couple here that u wont even help support just cause? dont make sense..who cares if it was a legal battle or illegal battle..its all in fun bt see how many start hating..y not support it?

i wouldnt say that the shop really supports the graff game in houston....they over charge the hell out of cans and other supplies...and the one time i went to actually buy paint from them(only cause i really needed the paint), they tried to cheat me out of money....niggas must have not expected me to do the math myself....sounds to me like they are more tryin to take advantage of all the dumb fuck kids that will let them....but fuk it, if they can get away with rapin these kids wallets....let them...more power to them......

but on my battle opinion, article took it letter wise, pilot character wise....but since graff is letters first and for most as deck put it....article took it.....

and so people wont say im hiding behind a screen name....

Gravity....not what i write, but what im known by.....

It's funny because all you have to do is not take what people on 12oz say seriously and just paint and eventually you get decent and the same poeple who were talking shit are now giving you props. Graffiti was better before everybody knew about 12oz and graffiti forums in general.

I liked it a lot better before every asshole had a chance to voice their dumbass opinion in an open forum... Just fuckin' paint.