Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

While I am Team Pilot all day long, I think both of those guys played it safe in this battle. Regardless of what everyone thinks of them personally, rather than sitting on the computer watching what everyone else was doing, they actually got out there and put in work. I think Pilot should have taken article a little more serious and better utalized the space available, i.e. background, hate, etc....Where as Article started on saturday doing one thing and sunday ended up going with those kind of played out Vaughn Bode characters, maybe in hopes of hiding the fact that his peice was almost the same outline he's been doing for 15 years.......just my $2.50.......and I will battle you if you don't like it. lol.....but seriously!

hahaha...yea, well to answer to most cats who think i was hatin...naw...not even close, not once did i say anything bad about either guy.....i dont know pilot to hate the cat....and well, i wont get into what i think about article....but fact of the matter is, i see alot more cats rockin shit and doin it almost religiously....them guys are the ones who i feel deserve a sponsorship....maybe if either one painted more, than yea, maybe....but they arent....hell, most of yall are actin like i said i deserved it over them...naw, cause i dont....i got respect for pilots shit...characters atleast...mainly cause im a letter guy tho....

"How can you say who deserve what? It was a graff battle. I didnt see anyone else lining up to battle. "

u said it yourself man, it was a battle....did they not expect it to be judged?.....if not, then y call it a battle...then its just two guys painting and trying to hype it up to get a lil bit more fame out of it....and i didnt know it was a open battle....hell, i am not scared of a battle....im not the best, but i wont back down....trust.....

im pretty sure they aren't really sponsored....that was the whole joke....from my understanding....wholesale isn't sponsored....its still payin....

and if they truly are....no disrespect...they aint horrible at graff, but i know a hell of a lot more cats from Houston that deserve it way more....you all know i aint lying either....

and oh yea....bump shef yahu cens and sode....odk aswell....them cats doin shit....

While I am Team Pilot all day long, I think both of those guys played it safe in this battle. Regardless of what everyone thinks of them personally, rather than sitting on the computer watching what everyone else was doing, they actually got out there and put in work. I think Pilot should have taken article a little more serious and better utilized the space available, i.e. background, hate, etc....Where as Article started on Saturday doing one thing and Sunday ended up going with those kind of played out Vaughn Bode characters, maybe in hopes of hiding the fact that his piece was almost the same outline he's been doing for 15 years.......just my $2.50.......and I will battle you if you don't like it. lol.....but seriously!

I'm cool with Pilot also, but he didnt show his ability as a graff artist. He lost the battle plain and simple. A Graff battle is Lettering first, coloring second and then background. The first avatar character was hot and incomplete and the second character was bullshit. His lettering is almost always the same. He came to battle half assed. And those Vaughn Bode characters have been a part of graffiti since before alot of cats been born. This was a battle where Pilot should have showcased his skill as graff writer, but all he showed was he's a good artist. Using graffiti to push him as an artist.

A Graff battle is Lettering first, coloring second and then background. His lettering is almost always the same. He came to battle half assed. And those Vaughn Bode characters have been a part of graffiti since before alot of cats been born.

Its funny how someguy who does a toy ass straightletter, with wack ass color schemes, and garbage characters has something to say. and Vaughn Bode characters are fuckin wack, learn to evolve or die off, fuckin dinosaurs.

If you think Article won you probably thought that one cease at bboy hodown was better than info/brok/were/color/sode all that other ish that was better. Pilot is a cool guy and there are alot more people out there that deserve credit that don't get it, basically what Danza said.

morton_salt-girl.jpg

Hatersgonnahate!

Nothing at all is "WRONG" with Vaughn Bode characters, but, I'm sure you can agree it's alot easier/safer to copy a successfull formula than to create one of your own, and i've been telling Pilot to stray away from reproductions too, I'd like to see more pushing the envelope, that's all........

Its funny how someguy who does a toy ass straightletter, with wack ass color schemes, and garbage characters has something to say. and Vaughn Bode characters are fuckin wack, learn to evolve or die off, fuckin dinosaurs.

If you think Article won you probably thought that one cease at bboy hodown was better than info/brok/were/color/sode all that other ish that was better. Pilot is a cool guy and there are alot more people out there that deserve credit that don't get it, basically what Danza said.

morton_salt-girl.jpg

Hatersgonnahate!

Notice how you dont even use your real name to state your so called facts. and if I'm a dinosaur that mean I have history and your nobody. Wow my toy ass straightletter is better 95% of the shit done in houston. Those garbage characters are better the most of the shit being done in houston. My track record speaks for itself. What that say for Houston? If your a real man about it, approach me at any show I go too and say it to me face. Man up or shut the fuck up Toy. I state facts and niggas talk shit behind screen name and never man up. Who would I ever hate on in the Houston, be for real.

I think article won because I he did. Plain and Simple. I'm not taking side because I didn't care who won. The battle was good for houston. Houston is funny, most of the illegal shit done is wack and it's bump this and bump that. Then mofo's talking about doing legals is wack. Make up your minds. Who would I hate on in Houston, for what reason.

Woah man. You should watch what you say about houston. Houston may not meet your 'graffiti expectations', but theres alot of writers that have talent and can crush shit.

Now I know you have been writing longer than most people posting on this thread, and I respect that. But when an out of towner talks shit about houston like that, that doesnt always sit well with everyone.

And about the battle, Its a joke to me. A writer who charges around $100 to give graffiti lessons to kids? And the other who ive personally never seen do any ilegal shit in houston. So in my point of view, it didnt do houston any good at all. Just a way for people to get more cheap rep.

Thats my .2 cents, take it how you want it.