Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And about the battle, Its a joke to me. A writer who charges around $100 to give graffiti lessons to kids? And the other who ive personally never seen do any ilegal shit in houston. So in my point of view, it didnt do houston any good at all. Just a way for people to get more cheap rep.

I have personally painted illegal with Pilot several times, as a matter of fact, he already has 3 strikes for graffiti, I'd keep it on the legal tip if i had prison time to look forward to the next time i got popped.............My 2 cents is worth more than yours............Put in some work, then open your mouth.............

Woah man. You should watch what you say about houston. Houston may not meet your 'graffiti expectations', but theres alot of writers that have talent and can crush shit.

Now I know you have been writing longer than most people posting on this thread, and I respect that. But when an out of towner talks shit about houston like that, that doesnt always sit well with everyone.

And about the battle, Its a joke to me. A writer who charges around $100 to give graffiti lessons to kids? And the other who ive personally never seen do any ilegal shit in houston. So in my point of view, it didnt do houston any good at all. Just a way for people to get more cheap rep.

Thats my .2 cents, take it how you want it.

AMEN TO This.

Its a joke to me. A writer who charges around $100 to give graffiti lessons to kids?

" it didnt do houston any good at all. Just a way for people to get more cheap rep."

Its funny how someguy who does a toy ass straightletter, with wack ass color schemes, and garbage characters has something to say. and Vaughn Bode characters are fuckin wack, learn to evolve or die off, fuckin dinosaurs.

If you think Article won you probably thought that one cease at bboy hodown was better than info/brok/were/color/sode all that other ish that was better. Pilot is a cool guy and there are alot more people out there that deserve credit that don't get it, basically what Danza said.

morton_salt-girl.jpg

Hatersgonnahate!

Woah man. You should watch what you say about houston. Houston may not meet your 'graffiti expectations', but theres alot of writers that have talent and can crush shit.

Now I know you have been writing longer than most people posting on this thread, and I respect that. But when an out of towner talks shit about houston like that, that doesnt always sit well with everyone.

Thats my .2 cents, take it how you want it.

I'm a outsider thats been here 9 years. Houston has what 3 million people here and there's about 100 to 150 writers here that are truly skilled. I'm stating what kats already think about houston. Plain and Simple

I have personally painted illegal with Pilot several times, as a matter of fact, he already has 3 strikes for graffiti, I'd keep it on the legal tip if i had prison time to look forward to the next time i got popped.............My 2 cents is worth more than yours............Put in some work, then open your mouth.............

Come on man seriously? 3 strikes bwhahahhaahhahahahahahahahahaha. that's fuckking funny ha ha ha

If u get popped 3 times and your scared of some jail(not saying jail is fun) time then maybe graffiti isn't really for you or your just plain stupid ,clumsy or have no clue at all in what your doing.I'd pick a diff career

I seen kids push it at all costs yeah they lack skill but shittt they out there...throwing it down on the line..

If I got popped 3 times I'd slap myself and ask myself what am doing wronggg ha ha ha

Ya kids I'm a grown ass man with a GOOD Job but you kids wouldn't know about that ... In my time you couldn't put every tag you ever did on the Internet and say your a somebody but if I wasn't me I would hate me too ...., I get respect from the people alll y'all look up to and I could give a fuck what sone kids that have been painting for like 5 years think about what I do or why I do it and if you are going to do the same peice for 20 years you should stop. When I stop getting better I will just stop painting and to respond to the question of why it took me all day dot two charactors it's called detail.

Who gives a shit really? Yo Deck don't sweat tha internet bs..80% aint talkin bout nutn anyway..talk is cheap and thats all that is..u always gonna have kats that are gonna be against this or that so wt does it matter? Also so wut if it is helping to promote a shop in our city that supports graffiti? i mean niggas always talk bout how we dont have any shops here to supply materials yet we have a couple here that u wont even help support just cause? dont make sense..who cares if it was a legal battle or illegal battle..its all in fun bt see how many start hating..y not support it? theyre from ur own city..they both have put in work at one point or another whether it got posted on the web or not..but fuk it im rambling about shit that dont matter anyway..

diggin that abels lingo n weah howie n wiket..

yall niggas stay grimey

Come on man seriously? 3 strikes bwhahahhaahhahahahahahahahahaha. that's fuckking funny ha ha ha

If u get popped 3 times and your scared of some jail(not saying jail is fun) time then maybe graffiti isn't really for you or your just plain stupid ,clumsy or have no clue at all in what your doing.I'd pick a diff career

I seen kids push it at all costs yeah they lack skill but shittt they out there...throwing it down on the line..

If I got popped 3 times I'd slap myself and ask myself what am doing wronggg ha ha ha

Hahahahaha!!!! Would you slap yourself hard or soft? good point! guess i shouldve doen the same thing!

So what is putting in work nowadays?

Painting a legal wall every month..Painting a train once a week? Painting for a week and then stop for a year and call it a 'comeback'?

:scrambled::scrambled::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::scrambled::scrambled::scrambled:

they both suck. bad.

who cares, move on.

ZING!!!!!!!

Man dont you guys know who Deck is? He was killin NY in the 90's...And New York is where 90% of the styles done today were hijacked from.

Is that why pilot got in FX ?

"I get respect from the people alll y'all look up to"

Stop deluding yourself so much. The people I look up to never heard of you.

anyways next topic...

All the young ones keep at it, people who have eyes know what's going on in the city. It may be on a smaller scale but it doesn't mean it not there.

something to look at

ball.gif?w=250&h=240

"I get respect from the people alll y'all look up to"

Stop deluding yourself so much. The people I look up to never heard of you.

anyways next topic...

All the young ones keep at it, people who have eyes know what's going on in the city. It may be on a smaller scale but it doesn't mean it not there.

something to look at

ball.gif?w=250&h=240

Your on a roll lately..........and the girl on the ball ....yeeeeahhhhhhh! Im sorry what were yu talking about? lol!!!