Screwston,Texas

KQuas

let it be known i paint were ever i damn feel like it wether it be a legal or a back yard fucks wrong with a back yard what it aitn good enough for you sir???its not like im the only fucker in the whole world who hits up a back yard a wall is a wall no matter were its at shit a mutherfucker caint paint a legal wall now fucks the world coming to.... what you want me to do illegals an fr8 will that make you happy i guess the truth hurts cause shit ima tell it like it is hate it or love it for all i give a fuck but its BLOWS MY MIND how a kid that started a LONG time ago can get taken out by a new kiddy kat i know im not the only 1 who feels this way i guess people are scared to speak the truth i guess people are scared to catch that dreded 4 letter word....BEEF

an fuck 187 mean?? shit is that supposed to scare people is that supposed to make me take back what i said shit cause ill take back what i said i dont wanna die i dont want to see the grimm reeper yet.....man you aint no fuckin killa i CAINT STAND kids who try to claim something they will never be or do THE FUCKING DAY YOU KILL SOMEBODY THEN FUCKING CLAIM THOSE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OOOOOOOOOO. WHERE U TRYING TO OFFENDED.. ME IT DIDNT WORK ... AS FOR BEEF .I LOVE IT. BRING IT HOMMIE!! IM NEVER SKERD ! U DONT KNOW WE THAT WELL HOMMIE OR SHOULD I SAY U DONT KNOW ME AT ALL . JUST CUZ WE WENT THA SAME SKOOL AND WE LIVED ON THA BLOCK DONT MEAN U KNOW ABOUT MORG187 OK SHORT STUFF!!!! SO LIKE I SAID KEEP UR COMMENTS TO UR FUCKING SELF OR JUST COME MAKE UR COMMENTS TO ME, YEPS OR KWEEN AND U WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN !! U HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK. MASIVE WHO??????

PS . DOES IT MAKE U FEEL BETTER TO CALL UR SELF MASIVE CUZ YOUR SO LIL??

HAHAHA ... fuckin love this shit!!!

GOD DAMIT!!

Time nearly up .......... tick tock' .....

...... well all i gots to say to N (amish/rollin nowhere) and M (lil man) ...

FUCK U!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:king:

WHY DONT U GO PAINT SOME THING ELSE BECIDES A LEGAL WALL OR A BACK YARD ! (MA)...

AS FOR ROLLING NO WHERE AKA (NV) LET IT GO ALREADY!!!!! WE WILL NEVER STOP!!!

LOVE

MORG 187 2VK/KVS/TK!!!!!!

PS GO TO HELL !!!

PSS KEEP UR COMMENTS TO UR SELFS ITS GETTING OLD IF U GOT SOMETHING

TO SAY COME TELL ME YALL KNOW WHERE IM AT..

homey, your embarrassing yourself.

ya myspace is like cigaretes and other drugs tho.. its keeps the population balanced...if we didnt have myspace..stupid kids..not sayin any names who...would continue painting and messin up shyt up for guys who actually do shyt...so im all for stupid fucks posting there graff all over there homepage..then comin on here and self promoting it...lol