Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this thread is getting old... posting games up in here? what da hell? and random crap posted? hahaha man isnt houston the biggest city in texas? hey i heard some writers in houston dont even rock their own pieces haha they got to get help to do the lines hahaaaaAA .... fucken fake ass toys. 'know your role bitch'........ how pathetic is that?

...biggie biggie biggie caint you see sometimes your words just hypnotize me....

guess you aitn had enough i aitn finished airing your ass out on 12oz

you fuckin my space thug aint nobody tryign to see your ass on my space wish you would of died in that car accident fuckin wanna be fast and the furiouse car gotta admit you shour know how to drop it.... grief poped you if he did that mann aitn no limit to what other kids can do to you and grief is retarded

you shure did your homework on me kid damn....fuck i need to move now

shit if only you did your homework for high school you might of got out on time

ha i belive you homie i know you love beef look at ya shit what you think i dont know morg i know more than you know bout your self kid i can air your ass out all fucking day

you must affiliated with the wrong kids cause they are the ones who came at me with all of this bullshit i done herd bout you

look whut i found.

look who got arrested ................. hey wasnt diz the same guy who made that video about talkin all this mess about writers who get caught are toys? Sooooooo does this make him part of that same category? a maaaaaaaaaaan diz funny but sucks too. fuken houston. pigs crackin down on writers even in shows.

A Graffer was arrested in the Westheimer Block

Party

someone should tag "what harms people more, graffiti or police brutality?"

big_manhunt.jpg

just spotted this at gamestop. comes out this friday

i guess im winning the hunt i know where he is ... i even know what level he is in his whiskey downward spiral while antoro mcgee pisses on me and him then falls flat on his face talking about the sexy crack head bitches.....

recipe of the day....... old english, red bull gets you a beer bull