Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jeno+Jul 21 2005, 11:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeno - Jul 21 2005, 11:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrueCper@Jul 21 2005, 01:40 AM

aight no more waistin space on bullshit...post good flicks....

i hope you arent that dude gotsm

[/b]

i hope you arnt that dude mana....o wait you are! like u have room to talk down on anyone hahahahaha get your shit down then maybe u can say somethin about others till then shut the fuck up you styless piece of shit

Originally posted by BigotSkumers@Jul 21 2005, 01:16 AM

i aint never say fuck olde. aint no hoe in me. i aint lookin for no beef with you . i write for me.

i appreciate you clearing that up man. lets me know your still the same fool i talked to riding the 40 a while back. thats real.

-OLDE

KAYDOUBLEYOUSEE

FUCK BAER

to: Krunk on Krack and Olde.

Maybe y'all should spend less time fantasizing about my underage sister, and more time practicing your wack skills you fucking faggots.

Just because you can't get anything better than drugged up, underaged girls by tying them up, and because y'all will never be as up as me and y'all are jealous of me pulling in mad bops, hey! maybe you should take out all of your pent up agression on houston. Seriously, why every body gotta get all antsy and jealous when they see my crews and I are putting in more work than anybody!!!!!

Dont get upset fellas, I'm not trying to start beef, but when you are spending time trying to upset me, and trying to find girls on enough drugs to fuck you... I'm painting. EVERY NIGHT.

RIMS~~~~~~~~

RAW HATE

BRASS KNUCKLES

EVERY TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!

AWWW COME ON,,,,,RES Q ,RES 9 ,RES DEEZ NUTS I DONT GIVA FUCK,GET THE FUCK OUTTA HEREEEE! LET THAT NIGGA WRITE WHAT HE WANTS,AND HE WILL.SO WILL RIMS ,FUCK ALL THAT AIDS ,AIMS RIMS AND ALL LOOK ALIKE LETTERS,FUCK IT ALL.NIGGAS WILL WRITE WHAT THEY WANNA WRITE AND IF THEY GET OUTTA LINE THEY GET DELT WITH.WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ANY OF IT.STOP TRYING TO INSTIGATE SHIT,BUNCH OF PUSSYS. :hatred:

"CAPS RANG OUT,MOTHAFUCKEN FIFTH STEAL ,A NIGGA GOT KILLED"

i sense jealousy among the washed up writers. yeah, you guys might have to get up all over again. sorry, but the kids who are doing shit and still risking their status as free, voting citizens to express themselves matter way more than what you did in your heydey. it only matters if you still give a fuck.

i miss my outline everytime, but at least i still give a fuck.

Originally posted by sippin sippin+Jul 21 2005, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sippin sippin - Jul 21 2005, 04:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jeno@Jul 21 2005, 11:51 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-GrueCper@Jul 21 2005, 01:40 AM

aight no more waistin space on bullshit...post good flicks....

i hope you arent that dude gotsm

i hope you arnt that dude mana....o wait you are! like u have room to talk down on anyone hahahahaha get your shit down then maybe u can say somethin about others till then shut the fuck up you styless piece of shit

[/b]

put em in they place

to: Krunk on Krack and Olde.

Maybe y'all should spend less time fantasizing about my underage sister, and more time practicing your wack skills you fucking faggots.

Just because you can't get anything better than drugged up, underaged girls by tying them up, and because y'all will never be as up as me and y'all are jealous of me pulling in mad bops, hey! maybe you should take out all of your pent up agression on houston. Seriously, why every body gotta get all antsy and jealous when they see my crews and I are putting in more work than anybody!!!!!

Dont get upset fellas, I'm not trying to start beef, but when you are spending time trying to upset me, and trying to find girls on enough drugs to fuck you... I'm painting. EVERY NIGHT.

RIMS~~~~~~~~

RAW HATE

BRASS KNUCKLES

EVERY TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!

Baer, you got to be kidding me. i knew you when you wrote gozie, riding vizie's dick. you switched to baer and got your ass delt with by my boy ables. your a fuckin fagget ass fraud.your past speaks for itself. you act like your down and shit and when you get your ass wooped you front like your a fag to try and push a hate crime case. your a bitch. you ate garbage out of the trashcans at lamar. you ran around with your little sketchbook thinking you were graff. you aint shit. with your bitten ass letters. A PERSONS HISTORY DOESNT JUST GET ERASED CAUSE THEY TAKE A BREAK AND CHANGE WHAT THEY WRITE. i mean shit you could have atleast gotten a new style, your own style and left that bitten ass style along with your bitch ass rep.what youve done int the past wont go away, no matter how much you probably wish it would.your what the fuck is wrong with houston. bitch ass fools like you cause the drama that goes around. i know i hate when people get on here and post long ass messages, but gottdamn your a fuckin cake. and you end your post by saying your not trying to start beef. well i am trying to start beef motherfucker. graff isnt a flavor of the month you bitch. and thats what you think it is. fuck you fool and this is beef bitch

-OLDE

kwc

alright......writers will write what they wanna write i think imma start writing Cope........i dont even care fuck all this shit talking faggots go out and paint you pussys and rim jobs you dont put in that much work i see way more people gettin more up then you even those LTC faggots get up more than you so dont say you put in more work than anybody just stating the facts not trying to start shit...........go jump in some short shorts and go paint something already.......

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWWW GEEEZ,,,,,,

I CAN SEE THAT THIS IS NEVER GONNA END."ILL HAVE THE MANAGERS SPECIAL OF RAW MEAT STIRFRIED WITH A SIDE ORDER OF BEEF".....

YO GOZIE,,,,PUT SOME SOCKS ON YA FUCK,THIS AINT EUROPE.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND WHO THE FUCK IS OLDE ANYWAYS.

AND WHOS THIS GOBIGGER MOTHERFUCKER,MUST HAVE A SMALL PEE PEE.HAHAHAHAHA,BADA BA BA BAH,IM LOVING IT.....

"SWANGING BIG FELLAZ" :clown2: