Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha your a fucking pussy ass rich little faggot I mean come on you guys are some pussy ass faggot sFUCKBAERFUCKRHFUCKHIPPSTERFAGGOTS !!!!GOT GIRLPANTS!TELL YOUR DAD HE'S A COWARD FOR HAVING A FAGGOT ASS SON LIKE YOU

whos the guy from tkb/syk i met at the wally world? post up or somethin.

and whos heard about marc eckos "getting up: contents under pressure" graff game. you write the name "trane" and you can hop over subs and do all kinds of wacky shit that shit looks fuckin lame.

and how do you pronounce KQuas?

Is it Kay-Kwaz or Kwas?

Originally posted by jewish@May 22 2005, 05:36 AM

hahaha your a fucking pussy ass rich little faggot I mean come on you guys are some pussy ass faggot sFUCKBAERFUCKRHFUCKHIPPSTERFAGGOTS !!!!GOT GIRLPANTS!TELL YOUR DAD HE'S A COWARD FOR HAVING A FAGGOT ASS SON LIKE YOU

Wow!, your grammar is impecable (having no flaws; perfect). *That was sarcasm.

How to improve: Don't be so repetative. Really, don't be afraid to exlore new territory in the English language. Use punctuation every now and again, it can really add some emphasis on words that you really want to "tear out of the page." Spelling correctly can also give real meaning to words, and hey!, someone might even understand what word you are TRYING to use.

Another thing, my dad would much rather have a "faggot ass (should be faggot-ass, but still does not make entirely too much sense.) son like me" than a 26- year old son who still lives with him, will never have a real job, and refuses to bathe.

Last but not least, in no way am I a hipster. I do not wear girl's pants. I wear pants made by Prada or Gucci.

Oh, and I guess I am a pussy, but seriously i weigh 112 pounds, and I'm from West- U right? What else do you expect me to do?

Originally posted by eazy hustle@May 22 2005, 04:29 AM

i love to lie and call the police and peel out in my BM and talk internetshit but when it comes down to it i call the laws and get my daddy to tell the DA im gay and correct jews grammar even though hes my favorite righter and i love all jews especially that rich punkass abel toy

dont be so hard on yourself, afterall you starred in the hit movie "THE GRAFFITI ARTIST"

Archived