Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every year i wonder when these toys even decide that they want to start painting graffiti... like they're gonna make a difference with toy shit or going over somebody established is gonna get them somewhere.

seriously kids, i really wonder what the fuck do you think you're gonna contribute to graffiti. you're just one more kid who needs to get schooled. and by the time you get any good for recognition... styles and methods would have made leaps and bounds and your entire career will be one big story about catching up to something you'll never grasp.

but i guess you have to take shortcuts by going over people who've got years on you, you'll always have something to prove... and your work at best will be toy and half-assed.

fuck you.

Oh god posting those pictures your only clownin yourself. haha jumpin back and taking the flick when your done outline first THEN half ass fill and the 3d isnt filled hahaha man you deffinatly topped yourself here bro. Rims you may as well quit writing the style king here has you one uped!

Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 17 2005, 01:35 AM

Picture242.jpg

Hey SCUMS wheres ur bomb....oh yea forgot u dnt paint...

oh and Krunck on krack.....suck a dick u little bitch...

are you serious? i dont paint? and this, your proud of this. well god damn. illusion>despair. we all know where your at. pathetic. i love it. i dotn know what else to say. your shit is terrible. fuckin' shit. i mean its really bad. your gettin' pergresivly worse. your just that fuckin bad. what a joke. wow.

Archived