Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all u faggets that love this shit talkin....im laughin at u...this shit is such a fuckin joke.... i fuckin box savannas boxeo every day of the week so if u little faggets wanna throw some hands stop by...fuck it ill give u my address come git some little bitches.... Bk.... all i gotta say is RIMS....wat a great addition to tha crew a 105 pound dicklickin bitch....real scary BEEF KINGS... wat a joke.... internet beef.... scum u a cake ass toy dont even open ur mouth we already talked on ur bullshit pm.... and maget when u finnally come back to houston we'll see wat the deal is...until then get off this site... u freight lovin faget...

this is the last time i waste the space....

do us all the favor and all u fake ass beefers can shut the fuck up...

GroEs

KWC

Commitin felonys daily

MAYBE ONE DAY ALL YOU FAGS WILL GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE TILL THEN FUCK OFF AND EAT A BAG OF DICKS!!

EAST LA i LOVE YOU GUY i HOPE YOU HAD A GOODTIME IN HOMOTOWN!!! NO ONE IN THIS TOWN IS WORTH A SHIT SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU!!!!!!!!!! BUT THESE FAGS LIKE TO TALK THATS IT!!!! INS RULES SO DOES S.W I LOVE YOU

whoever sold that kid his first can of paint and stock tip.....

will be hunted down and murderd....

but i dont even paint so what do i know..... :haha: :haha: :haha:

kok...

grin...

dfie...

trash...

own a digital camera...

and you too can become a famous graff star.....

just look at the screwston thread...

close this thread now...

Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 7 2005, 12:52 AM

all u faggets that love this shit talkin....im laughin at u...this shit is such a fuckin joke.... i fuckin box savannas boxeo every day of the week so if u little faggets wanna throw some hands stop by...fuck it ill give u my address come git some little bitches.... Bk.... all i gotta say is RIMS....wat a great addition to tha crew a 105 pound dicklickin bitch....real scary BEEF KINGS... wat a joke.... internet beef.... scum u a cake ass toy dont even open ur mouth we already talked on ur bullshit pm.... and maget when u finnally come back to houston we'll see wat the deal is...until then get off this site... u freight lovin faget...

this is the last time i waste the space....

do us all the favor and all u fake ass beefers can shut the fuck up...

GroEs

KWC

Commitin felonys daily

shit i aint no kinda toy. you kids keep bumpin. it keeps you from disgracin my city with yer boo boo ass excuse for you graffiti. i thought you were gonna post your address hardass...

you kings. kwc str8 up burners.livin legends. you guys are dope