Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rims didnt start taggin tell he found out it was kooooool!!!!! he didnt start taggin until goth/punk went outta style.. just stick to ur roots boy ur support to be wearin polo collar shirts an kaki shorts with sandals.hahahahah. rims fronts so hard he made the equator shift. u fuckin rich boy!!!!

fuck you faggot ass toys and non paintin fuckin wanna be bombers. while your sittin at home bumpin im out bombin . riskin my shit. last night it all cought up to me. i fell . i fuckin fell. 4 stories. broke a rib and my ankle. it was worth it. you fucks dont know about sacrifice.,,

I won't waste my time with toys...

he'd get the taste of GAME OVER if he ever saw me...

as for repac...you're gay, dude...sayin names over the internet...you're more the snitch, fuckhead....

Groes...this shit is for grownups...you better respect your elders...go paint some more gay ass mushrooms...hahaha

don't even front....

GUTSO

RTDK SFRH HD

repac, his roots lie more in smelling like shit and both listening to and suffering from fleas&lice. plus nigga has been doing his thing since he was old enough to. so quit snitching on the internet, idiot#312840.

"at least he's fucking trying, what the FUCK have you done?"

Originally posted by repaccwk@Jul 25 2005, 02:55 PM

wow!!! do u wana cookie????

i write. imm keep writin'. cwk done fell off. your a never been never gonna. you have no idea. so bump some more. im crippled than a mother fucker and i'd still swing at your ass. still bombin in crutches. bitch ass little chumps aint got nothin to say... idont even know you but i prolly fronted you just like the rest of cwk...

goddamit!! someone saw me painting in polos and khaki shorts with sandals again! look i can explain.

i just got done playing water polo with some of my boyz and decided it would be sick to go and paint graffiti. i knew i should have stayed on my side of town, what with all the gays in the montrose...

BANGIN' KHAKIS.

ROCKIN' HAIRGEL.

EAT THESE BIRKENSTOCKS.

yea rims is the first WEST U boy that i ever saw eatin out of the trash or not wearin shoes in my life.... ur such a rich boy u GOTTA act poor. u frontin ass fool how long have u been writin acgain...last i remembr u were running around lamar showin ur scetch book 2 anyone who look at it. o ya an u fuckin magotofdick get off the houston tread cause u aint even here bitch.

THIS FORUM IS UNHEALTHY.PLUS THERES MORE TOYS HERE THEN FAO SWARTZ,THE GRAFF ON THE LAST COUPLE PAGES IS NASTIER THEN THE FOOD AT CHINA BORDER,AND THAT GROW SHIT,,,,DAMN MAN,I SEEN MARA SALVATRUCHA X3 NIGGAS BUST BETTER SHIT THEN DAT.

LIKE THAT NIGGA SAID ON SUPREME CLIENTEL,"GET IN LINE NIGGAS"

3 PUBES ON YO LITTLE NUTZ DOSNT MEAN YOU HARD,YOU FOOLS!!!

Archived