What is the world coming to?

KidGoneBad

Yeah, so, ok, today I'm waiting at the bus stop, coming from my buds house the morning after a nice night of drinking. So I'm sitiing there, the only one at the stop, just minding my own business. Then these 3 girls come up to me, they're like 8 or 9. They start taking to me, stupid 9 year old shit, which is just a pain in the ass, but I go along with it. The n, one of the THROW THEIR SLURPEE ON MY FUCKING HEAD. They run of giggling before I rea;ize what justa happened. Those little fucking bitches.

I mean, when I was that old, I wouldn't go near someone my age, let alone do something to piss them off. Shit, it's a sad world we now live in...

My hair was all sticky, and my clothes were all wet the entire busride home. Fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One time on my baseball team, this girl kept poking me with a stick so I pushed her down on pavement then poured a really big orange pop right on her face and down her shirt. she started crying and her mom came and was like 'do you want to come over and do our laundry?? this stain will never come out!!" i was like 9 years old. i was like "do you want me to follow you around poking you with a stick?" but see, i can look back on this story and laugh, because no one threw a slurpee on my head. that must've sucked.

oh and guy, they probably only did it to impress you with their crazyness. little girls are forever misguided about what turns the older men on. kids will be kids, don't get too down about it.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

i heard that. man, whats the deal with kids today, fuck i was so scared of older kids, now all the little brats on my street tell me to fuck off when im backing out of the drive way, they tried to spray me with a waterhose once, but i got my old super soaker and blasted those kids good. and then i sprayed the ice cream man too. man, im never going to grow up.

Archived