the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Agree, stick to simple fills and work on letters.

I don't get bored, I just hate my letters. I dig my name and I've had it for 25 years so it aint gonna change. Starting with an F and H-N together was a bad choice.

Alts, I even work from home but they're always 10-12 hour days and the wife seems to think that she deserves attention, help with the housework and blah blah blah. I'm going to go back studying part time next year so it's only gonna get worse. Some one pass me the kleenex.....

Agree, stick to simple fills and work on letters.

I don't get bored, I just hate my letters. I dig my name and I've had it for 25 years so it aint gonna change. Starting with an F and H-N together was a bad choice.

Alts, I even work from home but they're always 10-12 hour days and the wife seems to think that she deserves attention, help with the housework and blah blah blah. I'm going to go back studying part time next year so it's only gonna get worse. Some one pass me the kleenex.....

im playing the worlds smallest violin for you!

I dunno I wouldnt mind being in your position, jobs over here are shite!

6267601872_a74e0ca688_z.jpg

Sadik

you've been writing for 25 years??

:confused:

Did my fist piece in 1984 and had been tagging and sketching for about a year prior to that. There's been long breaks in between then and now, I only really started getting back in to it and painting 3 years ago. You know what really blows me away about panting these days? The paint itself. There was no Ironlak, Montana, Belkin, etc. around when we were setting out. There was Buntlach but good luck getting your hands on that stuff in Australia. It was just Kmart and hardware shop paint and the caps you could steal from your mum's cans of fly spray. I had been looking at the stuff coming out for the last few years being completely blown away with the amazing effects that were going up. Now that I've used high qual paint, my respect for the effects I see has lessened to a somewhat more rational level, lol!

Yeah, I'm prob one of the oldest cats on this site.

Did my fist piece in 1984 and had been tagging and sketching for about a year prior to that. There's been long breaks in between then and now, I only really started getting back in to it and painting 3 years ago. You know what really blows me away about panting these days? The paint itself. There was no Ironlak, Montana, Belkin, etc. around when we were setting out. There was Buntlach but good luck getting your hands on that stuff in Australia. It was just Kmart and hardware shop paint and the caps you could steal from your mum's cans of fly spray. I had been looking at the stuff coming out for the last few years being completely blown away with the amazing effects that were going up. Now that I've used high qual paint, my respect for the effects I see has lessened to a somewhat more rational level, lol!

Yeah, I'm prob one of the oldest cats on this site.

word, the color selection is amazing too. rustoleum and krylon seem to only have 20 or

so colors out at any one time (atleast in stores, idk about online) but with like molotow

and MTN the color palette is 120+ its ridiculous.

i think people nowadays take for granted all the caps and different inks and

such we have out, but then again that shit is like 6 bucks a can and only really available online.

thats cool though, that your old enough to see the scene evolve like it did,

i assume in australia the scene probably didnt start popping up until about then,

so thats got to be cool.