the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

yo wesley that shit ill mang. i cant even do a fuckin throw on paint. we used to go oldskool with color combos. wed do sketches then do a buncha copies to play around with color combos. that shit ill tho man, think that would take more talent then sketchin, ne way if ne one wants to do an exchange hit me up. i write sear peace

103.jpg.7003e8aad10bee2dbb2b0149ee11e3c1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as someone who started there own thread, i can say pretty easily that it isnt easy to keep it from failing, if you intend on doing it make sure you are ready to keep it up with as many sketches as you can, and expect to be responsible for keeping it up on the first page, since other people arnt posting there flicks its pretty easy to let it drift to the bottom

anyhow...id check it out whenever i saw it up on the list, so if you do decide to try good luck

and on that note

todays

weslycrusher17.jpg

EDIT: after reading what other people said and re-reading your post i realized you meant for people to show there progress in not as a personal progression thread...sooooo nevermind what i said...

there's a "STEP BY STEP" thread, similar concept

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120247

This isn't quite what i had in mind, but it is pretty cool. I'm thinkin more a series of completed/done with sketches, different outlines/color schemes/styles that show people's progress toward their current style or a style that was a benchmark in their career. Sometimes people post in the toy thread their progress to show how far they have come, this is what i am thinking, only for non-toys... maybe include some early drawings if you have them so people can see pros lookin toy. :D

I might start takin pics today of my ish, it's not great but you can def see progress toward a style.